New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

Discus and support New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasHolmberg1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much stright else Im crash. Cant find any settings in either Xbox nor the game.
    Make sure that Mode Toggle Switch is toggled to "Steering

Any idea?

:)

ThomasHolmberg1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. azo0ze Win User

Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a new racing wheel on the Xbox Console. To help clarify:

• What console are you using?
    • What steering wheel are you trying to connect to the Xbox One?
    • Have you attempted to reach out to the Racing Wheel manufacturer for more information?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  4. ThomasHolmberg1 Win User

Consol is Xbox one.

Racing wheel overdrive from horiusa.com

Tried to reach out to them as well but no answer yet.

Find this text on thier web: make sure that mode toggle switch is toggled to steering.

But this text dont help me as I dont know where to find it.
  5. AdamLongest Win User

Steering wheel not working on burnout paradise remastered

RWO: Racing Wheel Overdrive
  6. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
Thema:

1. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one - Similar Threads - racing wheel overdrive

2. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  6. How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can...
  7. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  8. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  9. Supported xbox one racing wheels.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supported xbox one racing wheels.: Is the doyo 1080 degree steering wheel approved by Microsoft for the original xbox one console? Is the Logitech G920 racing wheel also supported? I would like to get these 2 wheels for 2 player...
  10. When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??: When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass?? 1a67ddec-8ba2-44da-8a87-d0971d0e8dbc