new profile for unconnected player?

Discus and support new profile for unconnected player? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AER1NGHAST, Jan 7, 2016.

1. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest

On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't want her continually having to sign in as a guest but she doesn't want to create an on line presence (have
    a microsoft profile).

:)

AER1NGHAST, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Mathew Jones
    Mathew Jones Guest
    Halo Reach Campaign Loading Dificulties

have you tried installing the game to the Hard Drive?

also this may be unconnected but if you are using a slim console Halo Reach is known for some problems

Mathew Jones, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Xbox wont fully load dashboard

Shut off, pull drive out, reboot, deny offer for update, finish loading up unconnected to live.

Shut down, restore drive, reboot properly.

This fixes the problem for most people.

Photonimus, Jan 7, 2016
  4. new profile for unconnected player?

Final Boss XII, Jan 12, 2016
  5. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest
    Thanks. The policy is clear and easy to understand but I used to play games with my girlfriend. The Xbox 360 was something that we shared but She isn't interested in creating an online presence. The new policy has put her off playing. I understand the policy
    but I don't like it very much. Thanks for your help.

AER1NGHAST, Jan 12, 2016
  6. You could always create an entirely new email address and password for a guest account, and even in the instance that you still want the account to play offline, you can go to your console settings, network, network settings, then hit ''Go Offline''

I hope this helps!

Final Boss XII, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Final Boss XII Win User

8. AER1NGHAST Win User

Thanks. The policy is clear and easy to understand but I used to play games with my girlfriend. The Xbox 360 was something that we shared but She isn't interested in creating an online presence. The new policy has put her off playing. I understand the policy
    but I don't like it very much. Thanks for your help.
  9. Final Boss XII Win User

You could always create an entirely new email address and password for a guest account, and even in the instance that you still want the account to play offline, you can go to your console settings, network, network settings, then hit ''Go Offline''

I hope this helps!
  10. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Installation stopped

if you are using unconnected external storage bun and try to install without connecting it
  11. JayJohnston2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

What I have done is to leave the controller unconnected. Launch the program and go to the controls section and then plug in the controller. The program then sees the controller, If you then make a small change to one of the button functions and
    save the profile with a different name you can then use it as the default profile and so far each time I have used the program I have not had to disconnect it. Hope it works for you,
    OMG!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

I can't wait to try it. This is great news. Thank you for sharing :)

Jay
Thema:

1. new profile for unconnected player? - Similar Threads - profile unconnected player

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  5. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  9. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  10. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...