new profile for unconnected player?

Discus and support new profile for unconnected player? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AER1NGHAST, Jan 7, 2016.

1. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest

On xbox 360 my girlfriend could create a profile call it whatever she liked and create an avatar for it. Can she still do this on xbox one? I don't want her continually having to sign in as a guest but she doesn't want to create an on line presence (have
    a microsoft profile).

:)

AER1NGHAST, Jan 7, 2016
  2. Mathew Jones
    Mathew Jones Guest
    Halo Reach Campaign Loading Dificulties

have you tried installing the game to the Hard Drive?

also this may be unconnected but if you are using a slim console Halo Reach is known for some problems

Mathew Jones, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Xbox wont fully load dashboard

Shut off, pull drive out, reboot, deny offer for update, finish loading up unconnected to live.

Shut down, restore drive, reboot properly.

This fixes the problem for most people.

Photonimus, Jan 7, 2016
  4. new profile for unconnected player?

Final Boss XII, Jan 12, 2016
  5. AER1NGHAST
    AER1NGHAST Guest
    Thanks. The policy is clear and easy to understand but I used to play games with my girlfriend. The Xbox 360 was something that we shared but She isn't interested in creating an online presence. The new policy has put her off playing. I understand the policy
    but I don't like it very much. Thanks for your help.

AER1NGHAST, Jan 12, 2016
  6. You could always create an entirely new email address and password for a guest account, and even in the instance that you still want the account to play offline, you can go to your console settings, network, network settings, then hit ''Go Offline''

I hope this helps!

Final Boss XII, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Final Boss XII Win User

8. AER1NGHAST Win User

Thanks. The policy is clear and easy to understand but I used to play games with my girlfriend. The Xbox 360 was something that we shared but She isn't interested in creating an online presence. The new policy has put her off playing. I understand the policy
    but I don't like it very much. Thanks for your help.
  9. Final Boss XII Win User

You could always create an entirely new email address and password for a guest account, and even in the instance that you still want the account to play offline, you can go to your console settings, network, network settings, then hit ''Go Offline''

I hope this helps!
  10. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Installation stopped

if you are using unconnected external storage bun and try to install without connecting it
  11. JayJohnston2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

What I have done is to leave the controller unconnected. Launch the program and go to the controls section and then plug in the controller. The program then sees the controller, If you then make a small change to one of the button functions and
    save the profile with a different name you can then use it as the default profile and so far each time I have used the program I have not had to disconnect it. Hope it works for you,
    OMG!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!

I can't wait to try it. This is great news. Thank you for sharing :)

Jay
Thema:

1. new profile for unconnected player? - Similar Threads - profile unconnected player

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b