New player fireteam starts tonight, 18+, must have mic

Discus and support New player fireteam starts tonight, 18+, must have mic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Looking for a few others to start up a fireteam on Xbox One. Requirements: -Must have a mic -18+ -Mature and respectful -Level 1-10 We'll... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Klowd 9, Sep 19, 2014.

  1. Klowd 9
    Klowd 9 Guest

    New player fireteam starts tonight, 18+, must have mic


    Hey,

    Looking for a few others to start up a fireteam on Xbox One. Requirements:

    -Must have a mic

    -18+

    -Mature and respectful

    -Level 1-10

    We'll spend some time helping the brand new players get caught up so everyone is on the same page. This game is so much better with co-op! Just leave your GT here, or really send a friend request to GT: Reapertown. Level 6 Human Warlock. I'll be on pretty
    much all night. Hope to see you there.

    -R

    :)
     
    Klowd 9, Sep 19, 2014
    #1
  2. MckAddict14
    MckAddict14 Guest
    I'm looking for some people to start a minecraft world with.

    I'm looking to start a new world with some players that are good builders but can take a prank or two without getting mad. Ages 18+ please. Must have mic.
     
    MckAddict14, Sep 19, 2014
    #2
  3. need help

    I play mc alot need players for pvps an good crafters.18+ must have mic
     
    Vesperdust031, Sep 19, 2014
    #3
  4. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

    Looking for people to play MC with 18+

    Hello everyone im looking for new minecraft players in going to start a new world soon so if you would like to start it with me please message me must be mature and have a mic
  5. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

    Dedicated Servers?

    looking for new players must have mic and be mature and be around the age of 22
  6. CharmCitysKing Win User

    LOOKING FOR Players (21+) WITH A MIC that DONT suck, but have a life :) (map packs optional)

    no u cuz u konw the requirements obviously...

    ANYWAY....

    *********UPDATE 3/21/2013*************

    -NOT A DOUCHER (LIKE DR D. FOR EXAMPLE)

    -MUST HAVE A MIC

    -AGE REQUIREMENT LOWERED TO 18

    -EAST COAST PLAYERS GET VIP
  7. Wrightstuff1 Win User

    Positive Gamer Experience, Let’s hear it!

    I enjoy communicating with new players playing destiny in a fireteam
  8. OwNAgE 4My LiFe Win User

    Minecraft buddies!

    Looking for someone to help start new survival world with must have mic and be mature previous exp is a plus
Thema:

New player fireteam starts tonight, 18+, must have mic

Loading...
  1. New player fireteam starts tonight, 18+, must have mic - Similar Threads - player fireteam starts

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  10. Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians.: Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians. I just purchased Gold Xbox Live trying to play Halo 5: Guardians. I am getting this MSG the first time...