New MW2 freezing mid games and game eventually crashes

Discus and support New MW2 freezing mid games and game eventually crashes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox series x when I play the new mw2 mid game the screen freezes then crashes. What do I do? I also played the new DMZ beta and it was super... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ocius NoVa, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Ocius NoVa
    Ocius NoVa Guest

I have Xbox series x when I play the new mw2 mid game the screen freezes then crashes. What do I do? I also played the new DMZ beta and it was super laggy but I never was kicked my internet is good I checked several times. Also everything is updated.

:)

Ocius NoVa, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ocius, if you are getting disconnect, your network is not ok, friend.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

I apologize for that and in this case, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game, Azaan.
  4. Azaan Choudhry Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

I tried that, it unfortunately did not resolve the issue
  5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 freezing mid game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, Azaan. In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Marten Martens Win User

MW2 game keeps freezing mid game

Sounds like this game was made and designed for programmers. Why in the hell am I required to reinvent the Flux capacitor just to play a game that is supposed to be a stress reliever?
Thema:

1. New MW2 freezing mid games and game eventually crashes - Similar Threads - MW2 freezing mid

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 (2009) - Hacked / Game Freezing: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009). I seemed to have been in a hacked multiplayer lobby making me 10th prestige level 70 and now anytime I click Create a Class or whenever I reach the loading...
  8. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  9. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?: When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends...
  10. MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Xbox 360 version freezes on Series X/Xbox one when match loads: I have been trying to launch my 360 version of mw2 on my series x and xbox one and no matter what mode I launch online, as soon as the map loads up the game freezes. I cant even run a private...