New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error

Discus and support New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a part-time pilot and recently bought a brand-new high-End custom computer designed to run MS Flight Simulator. Before deciding which version to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dgoto, May 16, 2023.

1. Dgoto
    Dgoto Guest

I am a part-time pilot and recently bought a brand-new high-End custom computer designed to run MS Flight Simulator. Before deciding which version to buy outright I have been using a Game Pass trial to try out Flight Simulator. I downloaded the massive data files and now each time I go to the Xbox App on my Windows 11 PC and click on play, and I get a Syncing data that runs forever. I did some searching for a solution and found and tried this and didn't help at all.

Found this solution on another thread that worked for me.

FIX:

1) Sign out of MS store
    2) sign out of Xbox app
    3) restart PC, (IMPORTRANT, do not skip)
    4) sign back into MS store
    5) sign back into Xbox app
    6) start MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/stuck-on-syncing-data-yet-again/571824

Before I decide to actually spend $119. for the Flight simulator, I need to get this problem resolved.

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Dgoto, May 16, 2023
  2. Robert Doty1 Win User

New MS Flight Simulator User...... Syncing Data Error

I will get back to you in the next few days, working on the same problem
  3. Dgoto Win User

I have FS working properly now but almost every day I need to try to Start FS with no luck reboot 2 or 3 times before I get it working, with no setting changes on my part.
  4. Robert Doty1 Win User

No, I purchased the full sim and downloaded to my harddrive.
  5. Dgoto Win User

No replies, so let me ask this question, If I buy the software outright and load it on my PC will I still need to sync each time I turn on the game? In other words can the game be played offline assuming you save the required data on a hard drive? Yes, I realize the data requirements are pretty large.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Hello, Francisco. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How is your setup to install MS Flight Simulator? I mean, if you own a flight institution (or aeronautical engineering institution) with computers, you can install and license MS Flight Simulator on these computers and let the students use these computers on your education institution.

Now if you want to license MS Flight Simulator to be used on your students home computer (which will change like every year or so), it'll be a different situation.

I think the best option for you is to contact Microsoft about Flight Simulator by submitting a support ticket here (it's the official MS Flight Simulator Support channel):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
Thema:

1. New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator User

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  4. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  7. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  8. Flight simulator update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight simulator update: Please can someone help me I’ve bought the flight simulator for my son it downloaded in steam but now says needs an update it’s now taken 12 hours and only on 13 percent. Is this normal???...
  9. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...