new Minecraft

Discus and support new Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a boxed version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. I played it for over 5 hours. when I tried to go to the new minecraft, I received a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nen22games, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. nen22games
    nen22games Guest

    new Minecraft


    I bought a boxed version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. I played it for over 5 hours. when I tried to go to the new minecraft, I received a message saying that it does not exist. When I tried again for the game, I had to pay (I have not paid
    yet). Please help.

    :)
     
    nen22games, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

    I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.
     
    STANNY08, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

    Any news on Minecraft 4K with the Super DUper graphics?
     
    oasismark, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. SergioGtM
    SergioGtM Guest

    new Minecraft

    Same problem. Mine doesnt say that doesnt exist, however only has the option to pay for it.

    Did you play over 5 hours in what mode?. I was thinking it is only available in survival mode.
     
    SergioGtM, Dec 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Minecraft World Transfer

    You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

    Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

    Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

    Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. muhammad younus2 Win User

    If I want to refund my Minecraft deluxe edition 😔 is there is a chance to loose my previously bought Minecraft to be deleted

    If I make a new Microsoft account and than buy the Minecraft deluxe collection what will happen will I get a new Minecraft account or not
  7. Rozark Win User

    Invisible Water/Lava bug?

  8. BuLL101 Win User

    Gamers in their 20s looking to add friends?!?

    I'm 30 and new to Minecraft. Looking for some people to play Minecraft. Add me if you like.
  9. Unknowngamer1st Win User

    Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

    Minecraft xbox edition is not the right minecraft game you want. you need to go on the store and get the other minecraft. the other minecraft is the one that is more up to date and has multiplayer and all this new stuff.
Thema:

new Minecraft

Loading...
  1. new Minecraft - Similar Threads - Minecraft

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...