new minecraft xbox one crashing on start

Discus and support new minecraft xbox one crashing on start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; new mojang minecraft exiting with an error code telling me to try again or reboot xbox. Ive done everything I can think of, removed/reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrystalCape9341, Sep 24, 2017.

1. new minecraft xbox one crashing on start

new mojang minecraft exiting with an error code telling me to try again or reboot xbox.

Ive done everything I can think of, removed/reinstalled minecraft, removed saved data, powered off xbox for 10 minutes and so on. Crash every time it starts.

Worked for 2 days, then this. My 8 year old is angry new minecraft xbox one crashing on start :)

Old minecraft work. Any suggestions?

:)

CrystalCape9341, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Minecraft Xbox one glitch

My Minecraft on my Xbox one when my sister try to load it up it keeps on crashing over and over unless if I do it if someone finds out how to make it stop crashing please post it.

CardinalRoom951, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Broken minecraft

Ever since I downloaded the new version of Minecraft on my xbox, it keeps crashing, not only the game but my entire console! Dose anyone know what to do?

VadoseComb63485, Sep 24, 2017
  4. new minecraft xbox one crashing on start

I'm having the same problem...keeps sending me back out to the home screen...It worked yesterday, but not today.....

WalkingIrish42, Sep 26, 2017
  5. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Try doing a hard reset. It helped me when it was in beta mode but it was a constant temporary solution.

BigB EC, Nov 2, 2018
  6. WalkingIrish42 Win User

I'm having the same problem...keeps sending me back out to the home screen...It worked yesterday, but not today.....
  7. BigB EC Win User

Try doing a hard reset. It helped me when it was in beta mode but it was a constant temporary solution.
  8. Tanicka Win User

Help. Xbox 360 Wont Save!

No all her saved Minecraft and Terraria files are gone. And any new ones she starts they become corrupt and wont stay saved. She tried to load them and they crash.
  9. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  10. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft 360

Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
Thema:

1. new minecraft xbox one crashing on start - Similar Threads - minecraft crashing start

2. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  5. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  7. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  8. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  9. Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft legends on PC keeps crashing. Can't even start a game. Help!: Can't start a game in minecraft legends for pc. Crashes immediately after intro screen. Hear a message about disconnection. Help! Have tried various troubleshooting methods already....
  10. hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...: hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an anvaild gava runtime configuration} ,,,,,,can any one help me please 7e70a383-a529-40be-a24f-82a9e2375b9c