New Minecraft Update is wack.

Discus and support New Minecraft Update is wack. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the new update that came out not an hour ago had about 154 mbs. So it has to be something right? Well, Mojang made it to where pillagers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheIronTango14, Apr 25, 2019.

1. New Minecraft Update is wack.

So, the new update that came out not an hour ago had about 154 mbs. So it has to be something right? Well, Mojang made it to where pillagers and pillager leaders (with the banner) keeps spawning on an outpost tower. Now, it may seem stupid, but me and my
    friend are currently inhabiting one of these, and to have pillagers spawning every few minutes is a waste of durability and time. I would complain this to Mojang, which I will somehow do, but this update is wack, and Mojang didn't take it into account where
    players can actually LIVE in a pillager outpost. If a Mojang developer happens to see this post, PLEASE consider allowing Pillagers respawning here.

:)

TheIronTango14, Apr 25, 2019
  2. TheIronTango14 Win User

After trying it once, IDK if we do it multiple times, the spawning still persists. I don't know if it is a bug, or if Mojang wanted to troll players who actually live in Pillager outposts, but if you have any others ideas, then that would be appreciated.
    Oh, and BTW, me and my friend are not willing to renovate, but I might do it soon.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on Mojang Fórums.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

you may want to suggest the idea to mojang
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The pillagers will stop respawning after a set amount of time after the banners in the tower are taken down and replaced with a different banner. Pillagers spawn on those banners. You can live in those
    towers, just go through it and destroy all those banners. I have a world where I live in one and that's what I did. I lit the place up, got a cat to sit in the tower, and then removed the banners. They did take into account a player can live there, the thing
    is the update adding the pillagers is meant to make the game a little harder. After you've renovated that whole building...set the game to peaceful let it save and set it back...that could also fix it. I had the beta launcher installed when testing those features
    and never had a problem with them spawning...so your game could also be a little buggy because of said update.

Just play around with it, that update has added a lot of cool new features...and personally those towers are kind of ugly and not really worth living in. Since pillagers drop emeralds, you should just use
    it as an emerald farm.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The idea with the outpost is that the pillagers will inhabit this area. Like a village for the pillagers.

As suggested by the others you should remove the banners if tou want to live in the outpost or use it as a emerald farm.

I have not seen any pillagers in a new world that i started as of yet.
Thema:

1. New Minecraft Update is wack. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update wack

2. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  3. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  4. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  5. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  6. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  7. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  8. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  9. Unable to update Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update Minecraft for windows: My son's Nintendo Switch recently updated Minecraft to version 1.20.50, while the version on my PC remained at 1.20.41. When attempting to update it through the Microsoft Store, I encountered an...
  10. Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated gamertag now i dont have minecraft java: I changed my gamer tag a while ago so today I logged out and in again on xbox so it would update there and it did. After that when I open minecraft launcher it says to buy java? I have all my...