New Minecraft on Xbox One

Discus and support New Minecraft on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, how can i get my kids to enjoy my dlcs with the new version of minecraft on xbox one? when I put their account they have to repay all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RastaxReal, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. RastaxReal
    RastaxReal Guest

    New Minecraft on Xbox One


    Hello,

    how can i get my kids to enjoy my dlcs with the new version of minecraft on xbox one?

    when I put their account they have to repay all the dlcs.

    And if I want to take the old version of minecraft it seems to pay me on live !

    Sorry for bad english, but i'm french ;-)

    :)
     
    RastaxReal, Mar 23, 2018
    #1
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

    I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.
     
    STANNY08, Mar 23, 2018
    #2
  3. I really need an answer

    I want to buy Minecraft New on my Xbox one but I don't want to lose being able to play Minecraft Xbox one edition. If I download Minecraft New will I be able to continue playing Minecraft Xbox one if I want to.
     
    MobSlayer5000, Mar 23, 2018
    #3
  4. New Minecraft on Xbox One

    Hi there.

    Unfortunately, not all DLC is sharable across all games through the Home console.

    What content is or is not sharable is up to the team that created that specific game so we would not be able to grant access to any DLC manually.

    If you are not able to access content with the Home console set up the best course of action is to purchase that content for the other account.

    We hope that helps clarify!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 27, 2018
    #4
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Minecraft 360

    Back then when the Xbox One Edition (the Minecraft with the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, not the new "Minecraft" for Xbox One) was released, there was a short time, where you could buy "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" for a reduced price, if you owned the
    original Xbox 360 Minecraft digitally.

    Xbox 360 Minecraft and Xbox One Edition Minecraft are two different things. Like having a vinyl record of a music album and then having to buy a CD of the same album. Or having a DVD of a movie, and having to pay for the BluRay version of the movie.

    However, the Xbox One Edition can't be bought nowadays anymore. Have you had the Xbox One Edition digitally, you would get the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name) for free.

    You can however transfer your Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One, if you somehow got hold of the "Xbox One Edition" before it was replaced by the new "Minecraft".

    To do that, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's on the latest version. Then use the menu entry to upload your world to the online cloud.

    Now start up Minecraft Xbox One Edition and import your world.

    With your world in the Xbox One Edition, you can then start the "new" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and import your world from the Xbox One Edition to the new Minecraft.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

    Hi there,

    Have you hard reset your Xbox and power cycled it to see if Minecraft on Xbox One received an update as well?

    I noticed this note on the Mojang support page for transferring worlds on Xbox Consoles: "Please note:
    It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition
    and then to the new version of Minecraft."


    If I'm not mistaken Minecraft Xbox One Edition was upgraded to the new version of Minecraft with the BTU but based on that note you would have to upload the worlds to the Xbox One edition and then to the newest version of Minecraft on Xbox One. I'm not sure
    if this has anything to do with the issue but I figured it was worth noting.
  7. Spazpol Win User

    updating games on xbox

    If this is the old version of Minecraft for Xbox One (Not the new universal version, there is 2 titles of Minecraft on Xbox One) the old version does not have the new title updates. It stopped at content update 44
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Minecraft World Transfer

    You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

    Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

    Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

    Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Missing content

    The older Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported with new features and will not be receiving any updates or new DLC in the future, but you can continue to play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition if you wish.
Thema:

New Minecraft on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. New Minecraft on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...