New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

Discus and support New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014.

  1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!


    If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in

    :)
     
    isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014
    #1
  2. Minecraft Moderator?

    It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....
     
    NoToRi0u5GHo5T, Jun 5, 2014
    #2
  3. Jetblue723
    Jetblue723 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

    Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples projects. If your interested please message me GT:
     
    Jetblue723, Jun 5, 2014
    #3
  4. NoToRi0u5GHo5T Win User

    Minecraft Moderator?

    It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

    Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

    So, Kinect Adventures isn't a game made for younger people? or Doritos crash course? What about that Lego Batman?

    Minecraft is made for people of all ages, not to mention made popular by youtubers of all ages. (especially those of the MindCrack server) Just leave trolling threads about things you don't enjoy alone, it only makes you look a fool , especially when one can
    see games you play.
  6. BongKaos Win User

    Minecraft tobuscus skin

    Please search Mindcrack on youtube (start with prank wars or UHC) or check out the minecraftforums.net. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  7. AppearedFawn9 Win User

    New Minecraft Server

    How often would the server be up
  8. xDaRKxPASS3NGER Win User

    New Minecraft Server

    Anyone is welcome to join as long as your respectful, laid back, and mature gamers.
Thema:

New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

Loading...
  1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...: Post ur gamer tag gonna start the world at 12:35 eastern time it's 10 mins away 1356d6c3-b845-45d6-831e-46c2c7a810da
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server: Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples...