new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft

Discus and support new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just update new microsoft store and i want to install minecraft cuz i just uninsatll it because it didnt wnt to updated and when i open new microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aulia FajarBagaskara, Dec 4, 2021.

1. new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft

i just update new microsoft store and i want to install minecraft cuz i just uninsatll it because it didnt wnt to updated and when i open new microsoft store it says i just can download thee trial.and when i open microsoft store from browser it say i own the game.i hope you guys can help me and sorry for my bad english
    new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft [​IMG]

new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft [​IMG]

:)

Aulia FajarBagaskara, Dec 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. edi miron theodor Win User

How to transfer game bought on microsoft store to xbox

i bought on the microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition and on the old microsoft store i saw a button which let me install it on the xbox aswell but now with the new store i the button isn't there anymore so i don't understand that and if i look at minecraft is says i can play on console and pc
  4. oKrazYo Win User

Minecraft Xbox Live Authentification Fail

Only Minecraft, it was a redeem code because I bought Minecraft Java Edition in the past. I didnt buy any games from Microsoft store and I dont own an Xbox, so I never really use my Xbox Live Account.
  5. AussyAustin Win User

Getting Xbox but im on PC

so lets say i bought minecraft bedrock on the microsoft store it will be downloadable on the xbox right?
  6. SolaVagari589 Win User

Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

hey, i have the exact same problem, i even made a new microsoft account and bought a key for minecraft windows 10 but i had the same message. i tried powering off my computer and turing it on again but that didnt work, i also did the store reset thing
    but that doesnt work as well, please fix this as i really want to play a game i bought
Thema:

1. new microsoft store say i didnt bought minecraft - Similar Threads - microsoft store didnt

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  5. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  7. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  8. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  9. Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.: Yesterday I bought vbucks off the microsoft store, believing they would appear on pc account. I bought the vbucks on this account, which is linked to my epic games account, but i didnt receive any...
  10. Didnt Get Reward Points for myh Xbox One X Purchased at a Microsoft Store

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didnt Get Reward Points for myh Xbox One X Purchased at a Microsoft Store: I bought my One X directly through a Microsoft Store because i saw that i would get 1 reward point for every dollar spent at a Microsoft Store. I bought it on 2/15 and gave mt email attached to...