New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

Discus and support New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have so many friends from different states most are from the UK. Not once have I've seen any players from New Jersey like me so I would like to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayRayTheHuman, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With


    I have so many friends from different states most are from the UK. Not once have I've seen any players from New Jersey like me so I would like to play with players close to me male or female doesn't matter. I just like playing games and I'll play pretty
    much anything from GTA V to COD Ghost and so on and so forth so leave me a message or add me if you would like to play some games. Please players between the ages of 18-25 thanks New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With :)

    :)
     
    RayRayTheHuman, Mar 18, 2014
    #1
  2. benleacam
    benleacam Guest
    Looking for adult players to play x box one GTAO

    Im new to gta v, looking for players to join!

    Add me

    Im australian but will play with all!

    18 +
     
    benleacam, Mar 18, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox One/360 GTA V online...Question for Mr. J.Thompson Xbox(Live) employees

    Can Xbox One players play GTA V online with Xbox 360 players?

    Can Xbox 360 players play GTA V online with Xbox One players?

    If not, is there a possibility and when?
     
    AnTioneThaDon, Mar 18, 2014
    #3
  4. The Kaduk Win User

    Why did I buy this game?

    GTA V.

    Waiting for other players....
  5. benleacam Win User

    Looking for adult players to play x box one GTAO

    Im new to gta v, looking for players to join!

    Add me

    Im australian but will play with all!

    18 +
  6. Wh1plash96 Win User

    Is gta 5 worth the money?

    He has GTA V already :p

    I'm having a blast playing Race in GTA V, is freaking hilarious when we start a race. With 16 players, bashing each other, cars flying from the impact, its just incredible! For a shooter game, this mode is, by far, the best i've ever played!
  7. koezz264 Win User

    It's My Birthday :)

    The game I've been enjoying this past days, is Minecraft and GTA V. With GTA V and its new casino heist Dlc, many players have joined, and I played it a lot, and enjoyed it, as much as them. In minecraft, I played with friends, on a world that they've
    been developing, for more than a year, I believe. Both are really fun.
  8. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

    Why Can't Those GTA Modders Just Get A Life?

    No, people barely play GTA IV because it's old for it's time. There is a lot of good games that have came out that other people want to play. Why do you think Rockstar is about to release GTA V?
Thema:

New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

Loading...
  1. New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With - Similar Threads - Jersey Players Wanted

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. NHL jerseys for teams avatar are they available?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL jerseys for teams avatar are they available?: Anyone have a site for them? cdedfc1b-7c05-4418-8a45-f0ed05688aa0
  9. HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING: Okay EA Sports and XBOX Live, It's time to hold gamers accountable for vulgarity including: jersey names, gamertags, trolling, and grieving. Here's some video proof of a gamer, grieving his...
  10. Liverpool Jersey

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Liverpool Jersey: I was wondering why the http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Liverpool-Home-Jersey/00000008-cd47-b2d1-cb95-d940444d07d7?cid=SLink is only for males? Is there a way to get it for both females...