New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S

Discus and support New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, When my console booted up I noticed that some of my games were missing from the dashboard. These games were installed on my expansion card.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clifford slug, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S


    Hi all,

    When my console booted up I noticed that some of my games were missing from the dashboard. These games were installed on my expansion card. Reset the console and they reappeared. Next day the same thing happened. Formatted the expansion storage, and then loaded Far Cry 6, moving it to the storage card. Same thing happened. You select VIEW CONTENTS, and the game doesn't register as being there. However, if you go to the Microsoft store, luckily you can launch the game that way. Very Strange!!! Does anybody know of a fix for this???

    :)
     
    clifford slug, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Why can I not launch my Xbox one games from my external hard drive, even after upgrading them from within the internal hard drive for the series s/x enhanced editions?

    It has been stated since before the Series consoles launched, that Series X/S optimized games need to be played off of the internal storage or the Seagate expansion card. That is the only way.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.

    That's the issue. The games would need to be on the internal drive. Series S/X enhanced games can only run from the internal drive or the Seagate expansion card that is available. Regular external drives are not capable of running the enhancements.
Thema:

New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S

Loading...
  1. New issue with Seagate expansion card for Series S - Similar Threads - issue Seagate expansion

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Seagate Expansion Card Network issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Seagate Expansion Card Network issues.: Purchased a 1GB Seagate Expansion Card to use with my Xbox Series X (Halo Edition). Everything works until my console goes to sleep or reboots, the the wired network fails and you can not connect...