New installed apps not asking for permission, Now dont have permission and wont sign in

Discus and support New installed apps not asking for permission, Now dont have permission and wont sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After installing Darktide, it gave the regular microsoft prompt asking for ... After hitting yes, it loads into a screen that states in the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Will Meibusch, Dec 2, 2022.

1. New installed apps not asking for permission, Now dont have permission and wont sign in

After installing Darktide, it gave the regular microsoft prompt asking for ... After hitting yes, it loads into a screen that states in the bottom right "Signing In". Itll remain here for the rest of time. After having a friend help with troubleshooting, they asked if i hit yes to the Xbox permissions which never came up for me. We did a quick install of another game and sure enough, the permissions came straight up. After re-installing Darkstide, its still not asking me for permissions.

How can i prompt Xbox gamepass into asking for the permissions it needs, or how can i give it access from the microsoft side?

:)

Will Meibusch, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

New installed apps not asking for permission, Now dont have permission and wont sign in

Hi Will, that shouldn't have happened

Usually that error appears when there is an issue with gaming services. May I know if you already fixed the problem?

If not, please reinstall gaming services

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again
  3. Will Meibusch Win User

This caused an absolute slew of problems, had to solve an Error 0x87e00196.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Will

Please tell me if you already tried this (if not, give that a try):

1. Did you installed the game on a different drive than C:?
    If yes, please move the game to the C: drive

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Darktide app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

C.
    Use your account temporarily in your friend’s PC and sign in with your account inside the game there.
    If you’re able to do it go back to your PC and verify if the game starts

D.
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again
  5. Darkyere Win User

Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove

Running

icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" /reset

fixed windows apps and xbox app

but i still got permissive issues with other apps now.

They simply wont start now
  6. bowski477 Win User

Gears 5 error message 0x80073CF3

Do you have any third party antivirus software installed on the computer? If so try disabling it and then try the download again.

Make sure the game has proper permissions to launch, follow this article to enable administrative permissions: App
    Permissions - Windows 10
Thema:

1. New installed apps not asking for permission, Now dont have permission and wont sign in - Similar Threads - installed apps asking

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  5. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  6. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  7. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  8. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  9. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  10. Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.: I open xbox app to play the flight simulator but it is not allowing me to play. It is wanting me to intall the game but I have installed the game already. It is on my G drive. It was working but i...