New home experience slow performance

Discus and support New home experience slow performance in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the latest ring ALPHA updates, I noticed that the dashboard with the new home experience has become a bit slow in general navigation. Especially... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Jan 19, 2023.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

After the latest ring ALPHA updates, I noticed that the dashboard with the new home experience has become a bit slow in general navigation. Especially after the login phase after turning on the console. It was smoother before. I have already reported everything on the console as well. Has anyone noticed the same thing? thank you.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Jan 19, 2023
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Clear internet Connection

Hello gamer,

in this support page you will find the minimum requirements for a better xbox live connection:

support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution

Of course the faster your net connection the better will be your xbox live experience!
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox One bandwidth cap?

Hi,

In order to have the best connection experience, your network speed should meet the minimum requirements. Regarding your question, there's no limit for the Xbox One's bandwith.

If you experience slow performance issues when playing Xbox One games on Xbox Live, we suggest that you follow the solutions provided on this

link

Let us know if you encounter the same issue after following the steps on that page.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Connessione internet[Internet connection]

Hi DavidePalliotto,

I understand you are experiencing issues with playing online. If you are experiencing lag on your home network, please check out this article to troubleshoot issues like you described:

Xbox Live - Slow Performance Solution

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Inconsistent game connection

Hi d3monkid12,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with inconsistency network connection On the Xbox One. Please keep in mind that there are minimum requirements in order for a game or app to have a “Certified” experience. The higher your connection
    speed, the better your experience will be. I would recommend to go through this troubleshooting guide

"I am experiencing slow performance when playing Xbox One games on Xbox Live."

Hope this helps. Let us know.
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

I cannot view game clips since the latest update the other day.

OK

Here is something to keep in mind....you're barely above the min requirements

support.xbox.com/.../slow-performance-solution

Since all the changes the support page remains the same but look at the HD vid requirements

I'd suggest to have a good experience, you should consider going up to at least a 20Mbs down and 1Mbs up speed
Thema:

1. New home experience slow performance - Similar Threads - home experience slow

2. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  3. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  4. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...