New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

Discus and support New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Link here from original post. submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NFG-BaldingChad, May 22, 2023.

1. New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

/u/NFG-BaldingChad, May 22, 2023
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

At wits' end with Customer Support

Hey guys, since the original poster is no longer here, and since we're risking a flame war, I'm shutting this thread down. Onechad, if you would like to post back in this thread, please send me a PM with a link to this thread--you can do so by using the
    envelope icon below my post. :)
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

dashboard not working properly

4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Halo Reach Preview Disc Does not work, and i never received a Download Code

Hey Japo, do you have an SR number from this call? If so, please send me a PM (using the envelope icon below my post) with the SR#, as well as a link to this thread. Thank you!
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

RIPPED OFF BY XBLIVE 8MONTHS OUT OF 12MONTHS

Hey Mull, sorry to hear that! Do you have an SR number from this call? If so, can you please send me a PM (using the envelope icon below my post) with the SR# and a link to this thread?
  6. gds1972 Win User

PREVIEW PROGRAM UPDATE INTERFERING WITH NETWORK

Thema:

New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

1. New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below. - Similar Threads - hexagon icon dashboard

2. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  3. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  4. Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the icons within an external harddrive be customized to show on xbox?: [img] I use the media player app on my xbox series x to play stored movie files. When I access the harddrive, all of the folders have the same file icon shown. Is there a way to customize these...
  5. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  6. Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate "fly" icon on Microsoft Flight Simulator: Recently purchased XBOX series X, Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th edition and Velocity One hardware. When I boot up the simulator it tells me that I am on line and signed in, but...
  7. I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just...: I turn on my Xbox and my games don't show. I go to the setting and the setting icon just appears on the screen doesn't go to settings. Or anything else i turned off the xbox restarted and nothing...
  8. Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...: Hi every day when i finishing playing when i turn off the xbox(series x) sometime it take 10 or 20 sec to fully turn off(xbox icon flash turn off) sometimes 1 minute i think i wanna know is it...
  9. Just wondering what this little 3 in the Hexagon means, ive tried looking it up but havent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just wondering what this little 3 in the Hexagon means, ive tried looking it up but havent...: What is this little 3 in the hexagon? Whats it mean? [img] 0f5cf6b8-1b55-475c-af5c-373c974b9c99
  10. The 2 in a hexagon

in XBoX Accessibility
    The 2 in a hexagon: Does anyone know what the 2 in the hexagon is meant for in my profile screen? [img] ec38f315-b84a-40f2-85bd-f6cb1296622f