new help

Discus and support new help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im new to ambassador can some one show some hints and stuff and what to do 3d422fcd-3f30-453b-8ed8-3bc9a29d10b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WWWW0O0WWWWWWWW, Mar 18, 2018.

  1. new help


    im new to ambassador can some one show some hints and stuff and what to do

    :)
     
    WWWW0O0WWWWWWWW, Mar 18, 2018
    #1
  2. IgnitionWolf
    IgnitionWolf Guest
    new help

    hey, i need group of people to help me boost the online cheevos for this game, i am on random hours due to workin in 24 hour restaurant so am on random times, i jus need a group of people who when i log in will be online and can help me grind some out please,
    will be willin to help anyone grind same or other games, gamertag is
     
    IgnitionWolf, Mar 18, 2018
    #2
  3. Chim3ra37
    Chim3ra37 Guest
    Bioshock 1,2 & Infinite Getting remastered

    i know im posting in so the wrong place but i REALLY need help and the bethesda forums wont let me post and i cannot find where to start a new thread in these forums. im looking for some help designing a Thuum skyrim tattoo and just need a place herer i can get help, or the info on how to start a new thread, my apologies for clogging your convo up, thanks for anyones time in helping me if possible.
     
    Chim3ra37, Mar 18, 2018
    #3
  4. new help

    You can head on over to the Ambassadors forum and or head on over to the Ambassadors Discord where we can help you out with info since you are new to the program and show you the ropes.
     
    WeepySaucer9404, Mar 18, 2018
    #4
  5. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

    new help

    You can head on over to the Ambassadors forum and or head on over to the Ambassadors Discord where we can help you out with info since you are new to the program and show you the ropes.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    [quote user="StridentBowl7"][...] I went to settings, system, then storage to move or copy my saved game into my hard drive that comes with my new Xbox but it gave me an error message saying this item cannot be transferred
    between profiles, what does this mean?
    [/quote]

    In a later comment you say you've created a new profile; that's the source of this error. If you're moving your old profile's saved game files,
    that profile has to be signed in and perform the move.

    You'll want to do the license transfer too, especially if you're going to be using more than one profile, but that won't affect the "transferred between profiles" error.
  7. StridentBowl7 Win User

    HELP NEW XBOX

    Well as I said my Xbox is new and I just created this profile, but what is a license transfer?
  8. Senryu BR Win User

    New console help

    Njdevilsrock13, some times you have to give the long answer

    There go, you can pass all information for your new 360.

    All you need is a transfer cable from MS your old hard drive and your model of 360 have a Hard Drive (the 4GB come whif only internal memory, and you can´t use your hd from your 2008 model (if i remember right the "slim´s model´s" started in 2010).

    The passes is simple first be right you buyed the MS original cable (you can confirm bay pack, and the usual signal´s = microsoft mark, holomark).

    Second conect your hd in the cable (it´s a little trick, i recomend read the instrution manual first), and conect in your new 360 and after that start him, if corect he will detect de device and ask what you want to move, move what you want = save, games
    profile, after the process finish you enter in XBL in your profile use the tool to transfer your license for your new xbox 360 follow the instructions and done you case use your save´s and game´s in "your new home".

    I hope if i helped you and forgive my bad english it´s slef learnerd.
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

    New console help

    You can transfer that data over if the console turns on.
Thema:

new help

Loading...
  1. new help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...