new headset volume. "please help !!!!"

Discus and support new headset volume. "please help !!!!" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello everyone. im hoping i can have some help. I recently purchased a new headset. turtle beach xo4stealth. but i am having a hard time with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by massvapor, Oct 20, 2017.

1. massvapor
    massvapor Guest

hello everyone. im hoping i can have some help.

I recently purchased a new headset. turtle beach xo4stealth. but i am having a hard time with the volume being too low when maxed out. i tried going into the controller volume in settings which i read on here couls help. but the volume option is not
    lit up. i have tried everything i have read here, and looked at all the settings. is there anything i am missing? has anyone else noticed that their headset is not as loud as it should be? it ruins the emmersion for me and desperately want these to work right.
    i returned my last pair i just bought because of the same reason. now these are the same.

:)

massvapor, Oct 20, 2017
  2. llShockleyll
    llShockleyll Guest
    Question about 3.5mm jack

So with the new controller headphone input, how would gaming headsets work? Would there be no option like on the "puck" to mute, change volume and mix?

Thanks for the help as it seems like it would be a downgrade for me...

llShockleyll, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Breadszz
    Breadszz Guest
    Headset Not Playing Game Volume

I have a headset that will play chat volume on skype and party chat fine. The problem is I can't hear game volume. I have tried every possible setting and the new setting in the mic settings on the little snap bar that says "headset chat mixer" is not there.
    I thought it was the controller but it is every wireless controller this didn't work. I have hard restarted numerous times and nothing happens. I did have a wired controller that played game volume fine but when I plug it into the wireless, it does't work.
    Please help.

Breadszz, Oct 20, 2017
  4. InsOmnia07 Win User

Headphones not playing sound

Hello , sorry to hear you're having trouble with your headset.

Which brand headset is it please? Does it have a separate volume/mixer? If so then you would need to adjust the mixer and volume until you hear the game.

If the headset does not have it's own volume/mixer then tap the Guide button on the controller to bring up the side menu and scroll down to the volume icon and adjust your settings there.

If there is still no sound then it may be the 3.5 mm jack on the controller that is the problem
    is ok i have sorted it now thanks for the help
  5. ritgross Win User

Xbox Series X headset question

Headset is compatible.

Nothing else answers my question.

Does this simply not work?

Plug in headset-volume only through headset

When you unplug— the tv volume then works.

I don’t want to have to mute tv or change settings turning off hdmi volume etc.

Xbox chat says impossible.

This not new and I find it hard to believe.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Comms issue

New headset you say ........?

Does it have 2 volume controls, or an equalizer that could be causing the issue?

Mine has a separate volume for chat.
  7. D&xbox Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Hi, thanks for your reply. The volume on the tv and headset are turned up, not sure how to change the volume on the actual xbox, can you please advise?

Under 'headset audio - format' I selected Windows sonic for headphones - is that right?
  8. AmandaWilkie Win User

Xbox One S Sound prob

Hello!

Have you tried turning down the headset volume in the volume mixer? My headphones use to cut out as well, turning the volume down solved the issue. If the headset only cuts out in one game, maybe try to turn down the volume in said game. If this doesn't work
    please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

I hope this issue can be solved for you!
Thema:

1. new headset volume. "please help !!!!" - Similar Threads - headset volume please

2. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  3. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  4. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  5. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Slider: So, 1 week ago I had the volume start cutting out and being a trouble to just ignore. So I popped off the volume side dial and sure enough the tiny slider had come off the board. Any attempts to...
  7. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?: I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the exact same the game volume goes through but...
  8. Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume: I'm on a Windows 11 PC and I've connected an Xbox Wireless Headset using the Xbox Wireless Adapter and cable. There is a volume slider on the headset itself that works fine, but the headset is...
  9. Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator

in XboX Insiders
    Improving the Xbox Wireless Headset: The Need for a Precise Volume Indicator: I’ve been a daily user of the Xbox Wireless Headset since its release, and I must say, it’s been a fantastic experience. However, there’s one aspect that has been a consistent source of...
  10. Xbox volume through headset but with tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox volume through headset but with tv off: I used to be able to listen to YouTube on my headsets while I fell asleep but with the tv Off. Now when I turn my tv off it stops all noises from the xbox going through my headset if that makes...