New games

Discus and support New games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys currently a ps4 user but wanting to make the jump across to Xbox one due to lack of good turn based RPG’s I wanted to know if there are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpruceBuffalo80, Nov 20, 2017.

  1. New games


    hey guys currently a ps4 user but wanting to make the jump across to Xbox one due to lack of good turn based RPG’s

    I wanted to know if there are better or more turn based RPG’s on Xbox one comparison to ps4 ??

    :)
     
    SpruceBuffalo80, Nov 20, 2017
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

    No, no one knows about them.

    Half Life 3 is another shout.
     
    King Tones, Nov 20, 2017
    #2
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

    What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?
     
    JakeyBoy2705, Nov 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    New games

    Unfortunately there aren't many turn based rpg's on xbox one either.

    Of the top of my head the only ones I can think of are Earthlock:Festival of Magic & the excellent Blue Dragon which is a xbox 360 game but playable on xbox one.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 20, 2017
    #4
  5. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

    New Idea for a New Game

  6. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

    new games

    has long has it is genuine it is ok.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    new games

    Yes. There is nothing wrong with playing them as long as the are legitimate, non pirated copies.
  8. Dawued Win User

    new game+

    ...whut...so to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 acheeve, you have to beat Game + AND collect all the trophies from Game + again?? I have all the trophies from the first campaign and was just rushing thru Game + to get the acheeve. if I have to get all the
    trophies and riddles in Game + as well that will suck. damn that is a lot of work.
  9. Sin Continuum Win User

    New Game+

    I always get confused when their is some way of starting a new game off your old save file(s). I never understand whether Im supposed to load the old file, then continue or start from new game, or start from new game + and then continue, so I just default
    to regular new game and replay the game from scratch.
Thema:

New games

Loading...
  1. New games - Similar Threads - games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...