New games?

Discus and support New games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The struggle is real frfr so if you have any old games you dont want to use anymore please feel free to send them my way i only have borderlands as of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zD1AM0NDz, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. zD1AM0NDz
    zD1AM0NDz Guest

    New games?


    The struggle is real frfr so if you have any old games you dont want to use anymore please feel free to send them my way i only have borderlands as of right now and this aint never happen before so if anyone can find in there heart to help dis girls soul
    please do.Btw who plans on getting an xbox one ? i realllyyy want one but i just wanna no the ups and downs first. thanks (*^_^)

    :)
     
    zD1AM0NDz, Apr 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    New new new!

    I'm not sure if it appears in this video...but if you look closely you can see the Golden Chest necessary for the golden key given out for pre-orders.
     
    Pure Ratchet, Apr 15, 2014
    #2
  3. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    New new new!

    New GT-TV video released today. Shows off some gameplay and the town Santuary. Loving the interaction with characters.

    GameTrailers
     
    Pure Ratchet, Apr 15, 2014
    #3
  4. New games?

    Hello there zD1AM0NDz



    Games with Gold is a new Xbox programme that offers free Xbox 360 games to qualifying Xbox Live Gold members. 2 games a month, available as there way of saying thanks to there qualifying xbox live gold members, they are giving you two free xbox 360 games
    each month for the rest of the year. Each game will be available to download only for a limited time, so grab them before they’re gone and keep them no matter what.
    Let`s do the maths, 12 months x 2 = 24 Free Games ^_^

    This article provides answers to commonly asked questions about the Games with Gold programme.

    You can find the article about Games with Gold by
    clicking here.
     
    PR1NCE DARKNESS, Apr 28, 2014
    #4
  5. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

    New Idea for a New Game

  6. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

    new games

    has long has it is genuine it is ok.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    new games

    Yes. There is nothing wrong with playing them as long as the are legitimate, non pirated copies.
  8. Dawued Win User

    new game+

    ...whut...so to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 acheeve, you have to beat Game + AND collect all the trophies from Game + again?? I have all the trophies from the first campaign and was just rushing thru Game + to get the acheeve. if I have to get all the
    trophies and riddles in Game + as well that will suck. damn that is a lot of work.
  9. Sin Continuum Win User

    New Game+

    I always get confused when their is some way of starting a new game off your old save file(s). I never understand whether Im supposed to load the old file, then continue or start from new game, or start from new game + and then continue, so I just default
    to regular new game and replay the game from scratch.
Thema:

New games?

Loading...
  1. New games? - Similar Threads - games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...