New Games with Gold won't download

Discus and support New Games with Gold won't download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! The Games With Gold for this month (Sacred 3 etc) won't download on Xbox.com. The website still shows Van Helsing and Castlestorm ready to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaipeiDunners, Dec 18, 2015.

1. New Games with Gold won't download

Hi! The Games With Gold for this month (Sacred 3 etc) won't download on Xbox.com. The website still shows Van Helsing and Castlestorm ready to be downloaded but the newer ones (for 16/12) aren't able to be - the green 'buttons' used to download are still
    dulled out. Any chance of some help.

Thanks!

:)

TaipeiDunners, Dec 18, 2015
  2. McBanta
    McBanta Guest
    Won't download games at all!

I'm trying to download the new games with gold called slime rancher but it won't download and all it says is installation stopped. It comes up with an error code 0x80070570. Yes I've tried unplugging my Xbox but that doesn't work either.

McBanta, Dec 18, 2015
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Cant donload content I own

Only games that won't work without a subscription are the games with gold games.

Otherwise you would be able to download it again.

CrazY1985, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest

Hi, here's a link to a Reddit post of the Games With Gold for December 2015:
    https://redd.it/3x0huu

Once you have successfully purchase all the free games, they should appear in your Xbox 360's download queue, and if you're wanting the Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, then go to "My Games & Apps" then scroll all the way to the right and wait until they appear.

If you are having any further problems be sure to check out Xbox.com/Status as there are currently problems with purchasing and download games.

Zavistic, Dec 18, 2015
  5. UK MuddyPuddles Win User

Annihilation + Old Purchased Map Packs Wont Download

Oh - but I was able to purchase a new Gold Account on XBOX Live yesterday - so they'll take my money to be a Live member but still won't let me download the new maps - weird!!!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Cant donload content I own

Only games that won't work without a subscription are the games with gold games.

Otherwise you would be able to download it again.
  7. ManfredSchosinsky Win User

Free Games With Gold?

Yes, you should be able to play them. But you won't be able to download further games with gold or play them if anyhow the game requires a gold subscription (multiplayer)
  8. SmoothedTuna Win User

Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

HI

I've done that. I've reformatted my HDD. Created a brand new XBOX profile and signed up to Gold, yet it still won't download past 79% :-(
  9. kiralouise27 Win User

xbox live gold not working

If that's the one month trial, the Gold subscription won't show up in your account, since it's free and a trial.

Try to go online and download the free games with Gold, and that should be a proof of your being on Gold.
Thema:

1. New Games with Gold won't download - Similar Threads - Games Gold won't

2. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  3. I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question as to why it won't let me play a game that requires gold to play online?: So I have recently purchased gold for 9.99 to play a game that requires gold in order to play online but it keeps taking me to single player and won't allow me to play to switch to the online mode...
  4. Xbox won't let me play an Xbox Gold game even though I have Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play an Xbox Gold game even though I have Game Pass Ultimate: It says that Ultimate gives you all Xbox Live Gold benefits but when trying to play a game from it after installing one, it says I don't have a Gold/Ultimate subscription. This happens to any Gold...
  5. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  6. Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile: I'm game sharing with my dad and I Can't access online on grand theft auto on either profile on my Xbox after game sharing. Does anyone know why? b4d2c0d7-c55d-48a7-a19b-ae1fe1724afe
  7. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot: Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I...
  8. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...
  9. Downloaded game from Games with Gold, won't let me play even with Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game from Games with Gold, won't let me play even with Gold subscription: Hey all, I'm looking for some help on an issue I am having. Recently free with games with gold was a packaged deal of Borderlands 2 and the pre sequal as well. I downloaded both of these games...
  10. XBOX GOLD membership on Xbox one but won't download available Xbox 360 backward compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GOLD membership on Xbox one but won't download available Xbox 360 backward compatible game: I am an Xbox. gold subscriber playing on an Xbox one console and would like to play battlefield 3 360 which is on gold this month. when i try to download it asks. me to set up a new billing...