New Games & Apps management Update seems like overdesign

Discus and support New Games & Apps management Update seems like overdesign in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the manage game & add-ons section it used to be easily accessible, stream lined, & showed everything on basically 1 page with 3 panels, now you have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BriskyImpulse, Aug 21, 2020.

  1. New Games & Apps management Update seems like overdesign


    In the manage game & add-ons section it used to be easily accessible, stream lined, & showed everything on basically 1 page with 3 panels, now you have to navigate though 2 pages each with multiple tiles & unnecessary navigation. no easy place to download recent dlc you own. (it made me navigate to the store to actually download, only letting me uninstall stuff while still saying I owned it) Updates is where new DLC should go as long as you own it .

    Why change something that was not broken to something that not only looks worse but adds more onto the interface.

    submitted by /u/BriskyImpulse
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BriskyImpulse, Aug 21, 2020
    #1
  2. GreenJeans1 Win User

    Xbox One Installation Stopped External Hard Drive

    None of the above solve the issue. Games currently Installed on the external drive work. Unless they need an update. They can not be updated. New games can not be installed to external drives in the xpack enclosure. Apps seem install with no issue. Games
    can not be migrated to or from the external drive as well. Apps migrate with no issue. The issue seems to be related to the xpack external enclosure. It seems to have stopped working after the Feb update. Prior to this games installed updated and transfered
    with no issues using the xpack enclosure.
  3. Nodrog33 Win User

    Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

    I have managed to get the daily challenges to work by opening the Store app and checking for updates, though there were none the daily challenges now work.

    I had a vague memory that this had happened before and my guess was that the code for the new month's games came via the Store and not directly from MS/XBox servers, which seems to be the case.
  4. Falyian Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Cannot install games that say "Administrator approval required for installation" even though I am an administrator

    Thanks - managed to sort it out, updated windows, restarted the app and made sure it was run as admin and seems to have worked now.

    Thanks for the help
  5. AulenKnight Win User

    Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

    Have you managed to fix the problem yet ?
    No. Tried just now and still crashed. It seems like a lot of people are having the same problem so it is probably an issue that needs to be fixed by the game developers. Keep a lookout if any updates are available and if anyone else has solved the problem. I will update with news when it’s available.
  6. Captain Gini Win User

    Fortnite Crashes every time i try to load it (help)

    This seems like a game-related problem and will probably need a new update
Thema:

New Games & Apps management Update seems like overdesign

Loading...
  1. New Games & Apps management Update seems like overdesign - Similar Threads - Games Apps management

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

    in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]