New games and category?
Discus and support New games and category? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Categories for games, why has Xbox deleted the role playing games category? I am really disenchanted with the xbox one and the lack of new games. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Louisiana Lady, Jan 18, 2016.
Thema:
New games and category?
Loading...
-
New games and category? - Similar Threads - games category
-
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Cannot find the category for Backwards Compatible games anymore in the Store on my series S
in XboX InsidersCannot find the category for Backwards Compatible games anymore in the Store on my series S: it has dissapeared since some few weeks now from the store on my console. i read more people have the same. i hope you are not removing bwc games from the platform. is it coming back ? submitted... -
I'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...
in XboX InsidersI'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...: Use case: Just want to find roguelikes dagnabbit submitted by /u/HeartLinux [link] [comments] -
[Cloud] Why is there no "cloud" category for game pass, and every other game?
in XboX Insiders[Cloud] Why is there no "cloud" category for game pass, and every other game?: This seems like a no brainer..... Honestly, with this service being an aspect of the service.... why is there no [GAME PASS w/ CLOUD] or even just [CLOUD GAMING/ in your subscriptions and library]... -
[UI] auto-add/category games d/l installed by type
in XboX Insiders[UI] auto-add/category games d/l installed by type: OK, as I see it would be nice to have a (default?) option to have games and apps classified according to type - genre - single/multiplayer any or all and make subcategories after whichever is...