New gamertag xbox one

Discus and support New gamertag xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new gamertag and I was wondering how much does it take until I can use it? It's been 2 hours and my profile still shows my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StativeCave7366, Dec 31, 2015.

1. New gamertag xbox one

I just bought a new gamertag and I was wondering how much does it take until I can use it? It's been 2 hours and my profile still shows my old gamertag. Yhank you!

:)

StativeCave7366, Dec 31, 2015
  2. scanz
    scanz Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Yes you can login on both and if you really wish you could connect your Xbox 360 to the Xbox One to get the new UI and features New gamertag xbox one :)

scanz, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Osirian08
    Osirian08 Guest
    Live Account over 360 and Xbox One

Has it been stated anywhere how it's going to work if you move to Xbox One & keep your 360 ?

Will you still be able to log into Live with your gamertag on both machines (ie swapping between the two systems at will) or will your gamertag be stuck on the Xbox One ??

Osirian08, Dec 31, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

New gamertag xbox one

Did you try logging out and logging back in?

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2016
  5. I did try that. Someone from support told me it could take up to 48 hours...so I'm still waiting.

StativeCave7366, Jan 2, 2016
  6. Although I don't get it why it takes this long. Is there a guy that changes your GT manually? New gamertag xbox one :) You pay $10 for this,you are charged on the spot. But you have to wait for them to do their job. I'll let you guys know how long it actually takes to change
    your gamertag on xbox.

StativeCave7366, Jan 2, 2016
  7. I talked with the guys from support they where very helpfull. Thank you,problem solved!

StativeCave7366, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
  9. Fogey Finley Win User

New gamertag system

I thought games that don't support the new gamertag system use the "Xbox games that don't support the new gamertag system* and all Xbox 360 experiences" gamertag? So are you saying a game that doesn't support the new gamertag system can still use the "Xbox one console and Xbox apps" gamertag, but not support the suffix styling?
  10. KavxA Win User

New gamertag showing above old gamertag after paying for gamertag change

Kinda glad I’m not the only one, I talked to an Xbox support person and they said Xbox is currently changing their gamertag system and some people who have changed their gamertags won’t have their new one show up until the new gamertag system is completely up
  11. slackadelic Win User

I got an unnecessary suffix at the end of my name when it said my name was available.

12. CalciumKillah Win User

I have two gamertags on one profile. So confused...

I only changed the gamertag on 360. I have my actual name and two gamertags on the Xbox One. One old, one new, on the same profile.
Thema:

New gamertag xbox one

1. New gamertag xbox one - Similar Threads - gamertag

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag: I'm looking for a new gamertag I currently have ZombieMom but I don't know if it's good or not. I love batman and zombies I'm a streamer I stream on twitch and post stuff on youtube and tiktok any...
  4. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  5. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...
  6. gamertag on new account not avaliable

in XboX Insiders
    gamertag on new account not avaliable: ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the gamertag hasnt got any spaces and isnt...
  7. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  8. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  9. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  10. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...