New game

Discus and support New game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been gifted the new call of duty vanguard as an Xmas present, today I tried to install on to my xbox one x and play but it's not reading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matthewcragg, Dec 31, 2021.

  1. matthewcragg
    matthewcragg Guest

    New game


    Hi,

    I have been gifted the new call of duty vanguard as an Xmas present, today I tried to install on to my xbox one x and play but it's not reading the disc, keeps saying maybe dirty or damaged (it's brand new out the case today) I have tried all sorts that is recommended on forums, clearing cache, changing download to internal storage etc etc even doing a system reset but keeping the games and data, still no joy, I then thought to try it on both my sons xbox one and xbox one x, it installs fine on there systems, so it got me thinking it was console damaged but then when trying to unload two separate other games on my console they both install immediately, I'm scratching my head as to why the game will not install on my console.

    Any help would be appreciated

    :)
     
    matthewcragg, Dec 31, 2021
    #1
  2. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

    New Idea for a New Game

  3. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

    new games

    has long has it is genuine it is ok.
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    new games

    Yes. There is nothing wrong with playing them as long as the are legitimate, non pirated copies.
  5. Dawued Win User

    new game+

    ...whut...so to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 acheeve, you have to beat Game + AND collect all the trophies from Game + again?? I have all the trophies from the first campaign and was just rushing thru Game + to get the acheeve. if I have to get all the
    trophies and riddles in Game + as well that will suck. damn that is a lot of work.
  6. Sin Continuum Win User

    New Game+

    I always get confused when their is some way of starting a new game off your old save file(s). I never understand whether Im supposed to load the old file, then continue or start from new game, or start from new game + and then continue, so I just default
    to regular new game and replay the game from scratch.
Thema:

New game

Loading...
  1. New game - Similar Threads - game

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...