new game

Discus and support new game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi have new game. xbox 360 is starting but at the game menu pops mesage (your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anatolijbozko, Oct 24, 2018.

  1. new game


    Hi have new game. xbox 360 is starting but at the game menu pops mesage (your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality) please help. can not find any preferenses or permissions in my account.

    thanks

    :)
     
    anatolijbozko, Oct 24, 2018
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

    No, no one knows about them.

    Half Life 3 is another shout.
     
    King Tones, Oct 24, 2018
    #2
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

    What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?
     
    JakeyBoy2705, Oct 24, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

    new game

    XBF Chris J, Oct 24, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi thanks for replay.

    So i have to pay membership in order to play childs game for wich I pay £25?
     
    anatolijbozko, Oct 24, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello anatolijbozko,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Which game are you attempting to play when this error message appears? There are some games such as Destiny and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 that are multiplayer only. This means an Xbox Live subscription is required
    to play those games. Be sure to let us know the results!
     
    XBF Leonzo G, Oct 24, 2018
    #6
  7. Hi i got Garden Warfare. I did not seen any mentioning for LIVE GOLD before payng for it any chance to return purchase?

    Thanks
     
    anatolijbozko, Oct 24, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

    new game

    Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

    Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund


    For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

    Hope this helps!
     
    XBF Chris J, Oct 24, 2018
    #8
  9. Thank you for cooperation.

    REgards
     
    anatolijbozko, Nov 3, 2018
    #9
  10. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

    New Idea for a New Game

  11. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

    new games

    has long has it is genuine it is ok.
  12. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    new games

    Yes. There is nothing wrong with playing them as long as the are legitimate, non pirated copies.
  13. Dawued Win User

    new game+

    ...whut...so to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 acheeve, you have to beat Game + AND collect all the trophies from Game + again?? I have all the trophies from the first campaign and was just rushing thru Game + to get the acheeve. if I have to get all the
    trophies and riddles in Game + as well that will suck. damn that is a lot of work.
  14. Sin Continuum Win User

    New Game+

    I always get confused when their is some way of starting a new game off your old save file(s). I never understand whether Im supposed to load the old file, then continue or start from new game, or start from new game + and then continue, so I just default
    to regular new game and replay the game from scratch.
Thema:

new game

Loading...
  1. new game - Similar Threads - game

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...