New game

Discus and support New game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think Microsoft should re-create the Rocky game from the original Xbox for the Xbox one. bd59f012-279e-426b-a9a1-f9c7c8db54e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperHedgey, Mar 9, 2014.

  1. SuperHedgey
    SuperHedgey Guest

    New game


    I think Microsoft should re-create the Rocky game from the original Xbox for the Xbox one.

    :)
     
    SuperHedgey, Mar 9, 2014
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    New Games

    No, no one knows about them.

    Half Life 3 is another shout.
     
    King Tones, Mar 9, 2014
    #2
  3. JakeyBoy2705
    JakeyBoy2705 Guest
    New Games

    What games will be coming to xbox one that would be recommended to buy as im a big sports and shooter fan?
     
    JakeyBoy2705, Mar 9, 2014
    #3
  4. New game

    I don't ever see it happening but i agree it would be awesome...i used to have a lot of fun with the XBOX Rocky game especially dealing punishment with Clubber Lang.I even liked the Rocky on the Sega Master System.If Sly ever puts out another rocky movie
    than maybe we'll see another game.
     
    YellowJacket LE, Mar 10, 2014
    #4
  5. F34r x HYBRIDZz Win User

    New Idea for a New Game

  6. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

    new games

    has long has it is genuine it is ok.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    new games

    Yes. There is nothing wrong with playing them as long as the are legitimate, non pirated copies.
  8. Dawued Win User

    new game+

    ...whut...so to get the Perfect Knight - Day 2 acheeve, you have to beat Game + AND collect all the trophies from Game + again?? I have all the trophies from the first campaign and was just rushing thru Game + to get the acheeve. if I have to get all the
    trophies and riddles in Game + as well that will suck. damn that is a lot of work.
  9. Sin Continuum Win User

    New Game+

    I always get confused when their is some way of starting a new game off your old save file(s). I never understand whether Im supposed to load the old file, then continue or start from new game, or start from new game + and then continue, so I just default
    to regular new game and replay the game from scratch.
Thema:

New game

Loading...
  1. New game - Similar Threads - game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...