New game installations keep getting me errors

Discus and support New game installations keep getting me errors in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried multiple game/demos, including some that worked before, and every one of them give me en error and won't launch. Game already installed works... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Dec 5, 2022.

1. New game installations keep getting me errors

I tried multiple game/demos, including some that worked before, and every one of them give me en error and won't launch.

Game already installed works perfectly.

Alpha/Series X

submitted by /u/oXydo_CHRONOS
    [link] [comments]

/u/oXydo_CHRONOS, Dec 5, 2022
  2. LeeFalk1 Win User

Signing in and installing.

I've installed the game but waiting on the update.

It keeps saying 'Something went wrong, please wait a few minutes and try it again' with an error code then it signs me out.

Then it's starting the cycle again. Getting a bit annoying but any help would be appreciated.

Happy New year 🙏
  3. MatRangel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hello, I already have installed the new launcher but whenever I open it, it keeps on saying: File system Error! I really hope there is a solution to this please keep me posted. Thanks

Cheers.
  4. jackdearaugo Win User

i cant open new game i install on pc game pass

i probably didn't phrase that very well ill try again

i have been getting this error with any new games i install on game pass file system error (-2015294512). it only happens on new games i install the the game i have had installed for a while are fine just the new ones it started when i got a new drive and installed games on that but now i just get said error on both drives (edited)

5. Skipper Scooter Win User

Hexic for Windows 10

After allot of trial and error, I determined that Hexic will not work with KB4528760 installed through Windows Update. My computer security is more important than this game so I will keep the update file installed. However, I hope this issue gets resolved
    soon with a new update that will allow the game to work again.
  6. Gareth Cook1 Win User

Issue when trying to open Xbox games on PC.

Ok i did what you said but it's still not letting me launch the game, also side note I can no longer install new games but can still reinstall the games i currently have. the error code i get when i try to instal a new game is '0x80070005'.
Thema:

New game installations keep getting me errors

1. New game installations keep getting me errors - Similar Threads - game installations keep

2. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  3. Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games keeps getting installed on my PC: As the title sais it just keeps filling my disk up with games currently installed on the xbox. Why does this happend? EVERY single day it keeps filling the disk up. i've even signed...
  4. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  5. (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.

in XboX Insiders
    (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.: I’m trying to install Starfield on my new Xbox series S and it’ll start installing about 2%, then kick off the wifi on every device in the house. Whenever I pause the download, the wifi worked...
  6. Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc: Good morning, afternoon, evening, Recently I have moved to a new system, couple of extra spare drives moved over but other than that a fresh setup on windows 11 pro with a new main SSD. Since...
  7. Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.: Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game. Everytime I try to download the game it stops before even installing at all and gives me the installation stopped...
  8. Game keep saying installation incomplete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keep saying installation incomplete: hi last week I went to go on Fortnite and it said there was an error try reinstalling it. So I un installed it and tried reinstalling Fortnite but now it keeps saying installion incomplete. It...
  9. My game won’t reinstall and keeps stoping the installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t reinstall and keeps stoping the installation: I’m am on a Xbox series S, and I am trying to update a game, Fortnite, but it’s is taking forever to install, because it is staying at 0% until it says installation stopped, I don’t know why I...
  10. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...