New game disc not loading on Xbox One

Discus and support New game disc not loading on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought a new game for my son for the Xbox one. The game is Lego Harry Potter the collection. I bought another game with this one in the toy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snowy mountain, Jan 13, 2022.

1. New game disc not loading on Xbox One

I have bought a new game for my son for the Xbox one. The game is Lego Harry Potter the collection. I bought another game with this one in the toy store. The Harry Potter game loaded fine the first time it was put into the console.

However once turned off it is now saying ‘please insert disc’. I have uninstalled the game but nothing comes up once the disc is inserted now.

I thought it was a broken disc so I took it back to the toy store and they gave me a new disc. Brought it home and the same thing has happened again. Once put in the xbox for the first time the Harry Potter title page loads but then once the xbox is switched off the game no longer loads.

All other game discs new and old work as normal. Can anyone help please? I have tried to contact Xbox to request a call back but no one has. I have asked local gamers online and they don’t know what the issue is either.

:)

Snowy mountain, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you. Do you have an Xbox App on your mobile device? If yes, kindly search the game LEGO Harry Potter Collection from there and then click on "Download to console".

Once the game is fully installed simply insert your disc to play the game.
  3. Snowy mountain Win User

[​IMG]
    Thank you, I appreciate you trying to help me. I have already tried these steps. But no luck.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. Francia J. Win User

6. Francia J. Win User

Hi Snowy, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Try to take your console offline and check if the disc will install via this method.

Use your console offline

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go offline.

After that insert the disc.
Thema:

1. New game disc not loading on Xbox One - Similar Threads - game disc loading

2. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  3. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  4. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  5. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  6. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  7. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...
  8. Xbox Series X system crashes when I load a game disc or try to play any digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X system crashes when I load a game disc or try to play any digital games: When I tried playing a disc game (Cyberpunk 2077), it loads and then shuts down - system light still on but nothing happens, tried playing digital game (overcooked) same issue. Sent system into...
  9. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  10. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...