New game category for Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support New game category for Xbox Game Pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! How about adding a coop category, filtering out games such as: 'It Takes Two' and 'A Way Out' I'm having a hard time finding couch-coop games,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Look7083, Dec 12, 2021.

  1. New game category for Xbox Game Pass


    Hi!

    How about adding a coop category, filtering out games such as: 'It Takes Two' and 'A Way Out'

    I'm having a hard time finding couch-coop games, and having such a category would be very helpful!

    Thanks!

    /Johannes

    submitted by /u/No_Look7083
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/No_Look7083, Dec 12, 2021
    #1
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

    New games and category?

    Hey there, LouisianaLady43!

    I'm sorry to see any frustrations that you may be having with the Xbox One console. We have a site where you are more than welcome to bring up that you're unhappy with the removal of the RPG category, our

    Feedback site
    . Head over there and do a search in the Xbox Store area to see if they have a post already up about categories and adding new ones. If you find a post like that, give it a vote! If you can't seem to locate a post about it, feel free to post
    up the suggestion! This is how users get their voice heard the best.

    We love seeing you guys give feedback, and definitely appreciate it. We look forward to seeing the suggestion up on the site! :)
  3. JackHD 2D TV Win User

    Your new gaming category

    I've always liked FPS games but I am really happy to see Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) on the gamepass. I have also been playing a lot of halo wars recently
  4. Senkei88 Win User

    Your new gaming category

    I want to get more into fighting games.
  5. amaz c Win User

    Your new gaming category

    I don’t have a special category I like, I just play everything thats interesting. trailers help a lot figure out what I’m playing next.
  6. Bekkichu Win User

    Your new gaming category

    Trying to go back to solo adventure games.

    Spent so long on MMO's that I feel a tad brainwashed by them
Thema:

New game category for Xbox Game Pass

Loading...
  1. New game category for Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - game category Game

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. Cannot find the category for Backwards Compatible games anymore in the Store on my series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot find the category for Backwards Compatible games anymore in the Store on my series S: it has dissapeared since some few weeks now from the store on my console. i read more people have the same. i hope you are not removing bwc games from the platform. is it coming back ? submitted...
  8. I'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like an upgrade to the way we find games on gamepass. The "game categories" system just...: Use case: Just want to find roguelikes dagnabbit submitted by /u/HeartLinux [link] [comments]
  9. [Cloud] Why is there no "cloud" category for game pass, and every other game?

    in XboX Insiders
    [Cloud] Why is there no "cloud" category for game pass, and every other game?: This seems like a no brainer..... Honestly, with this service being an aspect of the service.... why is there no [GAME PASS w/ CLOUD] or even just [CLOUD GAMING/ in your subscriptions and library]...
  10. [UI] auto-add/category games d/l installed by type

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI] auto-add/category games d/l installed by type: OK, as I see it would be nice to have a (default?) option to have games and apps classified according to type - genre - single/multiplayer any or all and make subcategories after whichever is...