New friends :)

Discus and support New friends :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello of course i have a Xbox One and all my old friends are still on current gen just looking for some cool people to play games with like Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AudemarsPJO, Jan 3, 2014.

1. AudemarsPJO
    AudemarsPJO Guest

Hello of course i have a Xbox One and all my old friends are still on current gen just looking for some cool people to play games with like Call of duty Ghost and 2K14. Dont be shy just add me if your bored like i am sometimes.

:)

AudemarsPJO, Jan 3, 2014
  2. sydneyp
    sydneyp Guest
    New Friends ??

hey im new to xbox and console gaming in general
    i recently purchased an xbox one and i have no friends so if anyone wants to add me : )
    the games i have atm are
    - AC black flag
    -AC unity
    -Fortza 5
    -Gta 5
    btw, i lost the headset it came with, im ordering a new one ASAP
    gt: itsydneyomg
    keep the thread going and meet some new people

sydneyp, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Jason_82
    Jason_82 Guest
    New Friends ??

Add me my gamertag is ringmaster3000.

I have

Forza 5
    Titanfall
    Dead rising 3
    AC Unity
    Sunset Overdrive
    Halo mcc collection
    Plus all ea access games

U should check out ea access only $30 a year I believe. Well worth it.

Jason_82, Jan 3, 2014
  4. New friends :)

Sorry man I do not have any of these games but you can feel free too add me as your library will most likely grow

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next

MrK1ngB33, Jan 6, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Add me I got all the xboxone launch titles

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Well , i have Ghost but i only play co-op or safeguard not a big fan of MP still low level ;( . Is that is okay with you add me.

IngameInstincts, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest

Always room for more friends! Just got the X1 recently and looking for others who also have it! GT:

Dorotheo, Oct 31, 2018
  9. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  10. Raif Sevrence Win User

New Friends!!!

blops...mwehteeew ? what is this language ? I doesn't speakz it.

CAN I HAZ MONEYZ ??? EYEZ BROKEDEDEDEDED !!!

I'm j/k.

Add me if you want. I'm not on all the time , and when I am on, sometimes I'm caught up in sp games or what not, but, feel free to hit me up.

There are plenty of experienced BF players around these parts to play with. We can complement your skills or help you learn the ropes if you are new.

In my somewhat humble opinion, BF games are simply superior to the rest of the shooters that are currently out there.

See you on the Battlefield !
  11. Justin00099 Win User

New Friends!!!

Feel free to add me. I don't play Rush very often, but I will. I can usually be found playing conquest.
  12. Sean Zulu Win User

New Friends!!!

I am really new to BFBC2 as well. Long time COD player! I have played the arcade BF1942 for years now and finally decided to step up to the full game with the epic BF3 on the horizon.

I'll ADD you. Also, I encourage anyone to ADD me... so long as your not a d**khead, or incredibly stupid (trust me it's not as hard to be really stupid as you might think).

Furthermore, I would like to remind forum users that it is super easy to ADD people while you are here in the forum. Don't wait until you crank the console up. Click the gamercard on the left of your screen. And... read my SIG
  13. SAULseeker Win User

New Friends.

Welcome to the Xbox Live Community! If you have any questions, please feel free to send a message to my Gamertag.
Thema:

1. New friends :) - Similar Threads - friends

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  8. Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Play with friends bug now!!!!!!!: Play with friends view Activision/Blizzard game in Xcloud we cant play Hope Microsoft resolve it soon! submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  10. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...