New friends :)

Discus and support New friends :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello of course i have a Xbox One and all my old friends are still on current gen just looking for some cool people to play games with like Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AudemarsPJO, Jan 3, 2014.

1. AudemarsPJO
    AudemarsPJO Guest

Hello of course i have a Xbox One and all my old friends are still on current gen just looking for some cool people to play games with like Call of duty Ghost and 2K14. Dont be shy just add me if your bored like i am sometimes.

:)

AudemarsPJO, Jan 3, 2014
  2. sydneyp
    sydneyp Guest
    New Friends ??

hey im new to xbox and console gaming in general
    i recently purchased an xbox one and i have no friends so if anyone wants to add me : )
    the games i have atm are
    - AC black flag
    -AC unity
    -Fortza 5
    -Gta 5
    btw, i lost the headset it came with, im ordering a new one ASAP
    gt: itsydneyomg
    keep the thread going and meet some new people

sydneyp, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Jason_82
    Jason_82 Guest
    New Friends ??

Add me my gamertag is ringmaster3000.

I have

Forza 5
    Titanfall
    Dead rising 3
    AC Unity
    Sunset Overdrive
    Halo mcc collection
    Plus all ea access games

U should check out ea access only $30 a year I believe. Well worth it.

Jason_82, Jan 3, 2014
  4. New friends :)

Sorry man I do not have any of these games but you can feel free too add me as your library will most likely grow

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next

MrK1ngB33, Jan 6, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Add me I got all the xboxone launch titles

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Well , i have Ghost but i only play co-op or safeguard not a big fan of MP still low level ;( . Is that is okay with you add me.

IngameInstincts, Jan 6, 2014
  8. Dorotheo
    Dorotheo Guest

Always room for more friends! Just got the X1 recently and looking for others who also have it! GT:

Dorotheo, Oct 31, 2018
  9. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  10. Raif Sevrence Win User

New Friends!!!

blops...mwehteeew ? what is this language ? I doesn't speakz it.

CAN I HAZ MONEYZ ??? EYEZ BROKEDEDEDEDED !!!

I'm j/k.

Add me if you want. I'm not on all the time , and when I am on, sometimes I'm caught up in sp games or what not, but, feel free to hit me up.

There are plenty of experienced BF players around these parts to play with. We can complement your skills or help you learn the ropes if you are new.

In my somewhat humble opinion, BF games are simply superior to the rest of the shooters that are currently out there.

See you on the Battlefield !
  11. Justin00099 Win User

New Friends!!!

Feel free to add me. I don't play Rush very often, but I will. I can usually be found playing conquest.
  12. Sean Zulu Win User

New Friends!!!

I am really new to BFBC2 as well. Long time COD player! I have played the arcade BF1942 for years now and finally decided to step up to the full game with the epic BF3 on the horizon.

I'll ADD you. Also, I encourage anyone to ADD me... so long as your not a d**khead, or incredibly stupid (trust me it's not as hard to be really stupid as you might think).

Furthermore, I would like to remind forum users that it is super easy to ADD people while you are here in the forum. Don't wait until you crank the console up. Click the gamercard on the left of your screen. And... read my SIG
  13. SAULseeker Win User

New Friends.

Welcome to the Xbox Live Community! If you have any questions, please feel free to send a message to my Gamertag.
Thema:

1. New friends :) - Similar Threads - friends

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6