New features for xbox. Adding the Date?

Discus and support New features for xbox. Adding the Date? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wouldn't it be nice to see the day month, and year? I feel like that would be a neat feature on the xbox. Just press the guide button once then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sly3055, Aug 6, 2018.

  1. Sly3055
    Sly3055 Guest

    New features for xbox. Adding the Date?


    Wouldn't it be nice to see the day month, and year?

    I feel like that would be a neat feature on the xbox.

    Just press the guide button once then you'll see the date above the time.

    Examples:

    20180806 115020

    Or

    20180806 114937

    :)
     
    Sly3055, Aug 6, 2018
    #1
  2. XOGC xBOSSx
    XOGC xBOSSx Guest
    Xtreme Online Gaming Community Recruitment

    We are currently adding new features to the community and the website.
     
    XOGC xBOSSx, Aug 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Meterdude
    Meterdude Guest
    Xbox One features

    I just got a Xbox one last week. I know they have been adding new features every month. I was just wondering if there is some where I can go to read up on all the added features.

    Thsnks
     
    Meterdude, Aug 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    New features for xbox. Adding the Date?

    Meh. I never noticed it wasn't there. I'm never on the dashboard long enough to see it anyway.
     
    Smwutches, Aug 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    New features for xbox. Adding the Date?

    Meh. I never noticed it wasn't there. I'm never on the dashboard long enough to see it anyway.
  6. KevinGentle-[xboxven Win User

    Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

    the new xbox (Beta) app does not have the streaming feature. You need to keep using the companion app until the streaming feature is added to the new app.
  7. 8849fb1c-2ff2-4e2d-b Win User

    ask

    hi what date of august 2021 for new features for all xbox consoles
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Can I Buy Xbox Live Gold Through Paypal?????Please Help

    This feature was just added in May's update. So as long as your console is up to date, you should be able to.
  9. SummeryObject5 Win User

    May the earth rest lightly on it...

Thema:

New features for xbox. Adding the Date?

Loading...
  1. New features for xbox. Adding the Date? - Similar Threads - features Adding Date

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  8. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  9. Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link: i would like to request to add youtube streaming service directly on xbox one x to live stream directly to youtube on xbox and have the ability to play ALL the playstation games that never made it...
  10. Can this feature be added?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can this feature be added?: Can somebody make it so there can be multiple Xbox accounts on one Microsoft account? The changing of profiles should be like when there are multiple Microsoft accounts logged in on a device so...