New Features & Fixes in latest 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

Discus and support New Features & Fixes in latest 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Mar 18, 2021.

  1. New Features & Fixes in latest 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

    /u/GuruKronos, Mar 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Customer Service Hung up on Me

  3. DecimaRegia Win User
  4. Mornstar8 Win User

    NAT Type: Unavailable

    it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox reset itself.

  6. gds1972 Win User

    My xbox decided to reset itself

Thema:

New Features & Fixes in latest 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead Update

Loading...
  1. New Features & Fixes in latest 2108 Alpha Skip-Ahead Update - Similar Threads - Features Fixes latest

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. How to fix online features

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix online features: When I try to go to settings and try to click multiplayer on, it doesn't let me on Minecraft c96f2fef-ab2d-415a-a529-d35c38cd270e
  10. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...