New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today!

Discus and support New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey All, Just wanted to make a quick post to let our users know that we found out that several new features were being enabled with today's updates.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Sep 11, 2020.

  1. New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today!


    Hey All,

    Just wanted to make a quick post to let our users know that we found out that several new features were being enabled with today's updates. We've updated the blog posts with the additional information so be sure and check them out again to find out what you can expect.

    Alpha Skip Ahead

    Alpha

    Beta and Delta

    As always, make sure you're reporting anything unexpected on the console via Report a problem.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GuruKronos, Sep 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

    That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

    As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
  3. JustEggbird Win User

    Xbox Edge mouse support

    The Chromium browser was previously only available for members in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, but as of the last couple of days, it's not only been rolled out to Alpha members, but also Beta and Delta members. Only the Omega rings have yet to receive it.

    Status July 2021
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

    Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

    You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

    Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  5. xNikolex Win User

    Xbox streaming preview

    You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. XxGOLDxX4972 Win User

    Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

    Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
    I have access im in the delta lvl and it talks about us testing it but it will not work on my Xbox and I’m on the current update for delta and I see the I have a Xbox network id
Thema:

New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today!

Loading...
  1. New Features Enabled Across Alpha-Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta and Delta Rings Today! - Similar Threads - Features Enabled Across

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. please enable my features in game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    please enable my features in game: please my feature enables in game and account 08fa6b34-329f-4df5-ba5f-132571e76bbb
  8. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  9. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  10. Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the family content restrictions? I am trying to enable multiplayer features for...: I am trying to edit my kid's Minecraft permissions so they can play online with friends. I found this: "Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then do one of the following...