New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

Discus and support New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox_Insider_Support, Oct 3, 2023.

  1. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!


    We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of the best rated games by Metacritic.

    First, we’re rolling out the option to sort games in your library by Metascore. This will be added to existing sorting options to give you another way to find your next game to play.

    We’re also introducing a new channel that features a selection of games that have earned high Metacritic scores from critics. This includes diverse titles, such as critically acclaimed masterpieces, hidden gems, and fan favorites.

    Note: Metacritic scorers may not be visible on the channel when these features go live. An update will roll out soon.

    These features will be available on the Xbox App on PC starting today and are designed to help you discover and enjoy more amazing games on Xbox. We are making these features available to Xbox Insiders for a limited time to collect feedback from the community to help shape the experience.

    We hope you will try out these features and share your feedback with us. Thank you for being part of our Insider program and for your continuous support. Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/Xbox_Insider_Support
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Xbox_Insider_Support, Oct 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Admired Win User

    Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

    Hello

    The feature to broadcast from your Xbox to PC isn't available for the new Xbox app at this time. There are a lot of features that are still only available on the old companion app, like trimming and uploading game clips to Xbox Live. Hopefully some of those
    features will be added to the new app in the future.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Custom Gamerpic

    Currently, the Custom gamerpic feature is not available on the Xbox app. There has been no news on when or if that feature will come back. The only way at the moment is to use an Xbox One.
  4. o0DrPietr0o Win User

    Elite series 2 Controller on PC taking screenshots with B button and going to game bar with the A button

    SOLVED

    Xbox Accessories App have new feature to update firmware from PC. This fix the problem. Connection with app have to be via cable.
  5. SlyChoober Win User

    Online presence feature not working

    Are you using a different platform to play these games (e.g. steam)?

    Thanks,

    ScantilyCloud
    Coming back to this thread after a year and I wanted to know if the list for online presence for PC games will ever be expanded. New games for PC like Shadow of War, Destiny 2, and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite to name a few, show my status as "Xbox App". I
    would like to know if the Xbox team will ever update this feature or has support for newer games come to an end. Look forward to hearing back as I like this feature, it makes the PC and Xbox community feel like one.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    how do i download xbox clips to pc?

    The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the clips from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the clips.

    There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the clips to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
Thema:

New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

Loading...
  1. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC! - Similar Threads - Features Coming App

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. How come there is no gameplay speed Accessibility feature in the Accessibility Filter on Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How come there is no gameplay speed Accessibility feature in the Accessibility Filter on Xbox: Hi, I’m using the Xbox Series X and exploring the accessibility filter options, which I find very helpful as a disabled player. However, there’s one important feature I noticed is missing:...
  10. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...