New Features Coming in the April Update

Discus and support New Features Coming in the April Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Apr 7, 2020.

  1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

    New Features Coming in the April Update

    /u/XIPBot, Apr 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

    Thanks for the information mate
  3. CYA007 Win User

    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

    Thank you so much for all the infos.
  4. R1Tz iKaitZz Win User

    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

    1. thanks for the information
  5. MaximumFusion Win User

    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

    Thank you for the update information and thank you for the video as well. It's like icing on an information cake,lol.
  6. SeaOfSelena Win User

    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

    Thanks for the info and example!
Thema:

New Features Coming in the April Update

Loading...
  1. New Features Coming in the April Update - Similar Threads - Features Coming April

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How come there is no gameplay speed Accessibility feature in the Accessibility Filter on Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How come there is no gameplay speed Accessibility feature in the Accessibility Filter on Xbox: Hi, I’m using the Xbox Series X and exploring the accessibility filter options, which I find very helpful as a disabled player. However, there’s one important feature I noticed is missing:...
  9. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  10. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

    in XboX Insiders
    New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!: We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of the best rated games by Metacritic. First,...