New Features and Experiences for skip ahead
Discus and support New Features and Experiences for skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings –... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Feared_Havok, Mar 15, 2024.
Thema:
New Features and Experiences for skip ahead
Loading...
-
New Features and Experiences for skip ahead - Similar Threads - Features Experiences skip
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersCan I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider... -
[Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...
in XboX Insiders[Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...: Hey Insiders, I’ve been thinking about a major gap in the current Xbox ecosystem: accessible, motion-controlled party games. The Problem: Back in the Xbox 360 era, Kinect was huge for niche...