**NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION FOR XBOX CONSOLES**
Discus and support **NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION FOR XBOX CONSOLES** in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Within the "Xbox Accessories" section of the Settings menu on the Xbox console, consider adding an option in the "CONFIGURE" settings for the "Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ConfusedTreeStump, Sep 18, 2022.
Thema:
**NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION FOR XBOX CONSOLES**
Loading...
-
**NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION FOR XBOX CONSOLES** - Similar Threads - **NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION
-
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature
in XboX InsidersNew XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
New feature for beta ring update
in XboX InsidersNew feature for beta ring update: Just downloaded the new beta ring update and can’t find any of the new features on my xbox that are included in the notes. submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments] -
Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI
in XboX InsidersCannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by... -
Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!
in XboX InsidersReforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join.... -
How do I access new features????
in XboX InsidersHow do I access new features????: I’ve been an Xbox insider for as long as I can remember. I’m not sure why I’m not getting the updates, still waiting on the one with the quick resume, is there something I am not doing that... -
New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.
in XboX InsidersNew Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message... -
Why is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is there no feature allowing customers to remove game suggestions on the new dashboard...: This new dashboard update is ridiculous! There is way too much on the screen and the game suggestions are all garbage indie games from gamepass. Players should have the option too REMOVE this...