New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

Discus and support New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you don't know Xbox released a new feature for Xbox Insider in the skip ahead ring today. That allows them to filter out messages, from friends and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Peter R Fleming, Oct 16, 2019.

  1. New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)


    If you don't know Xbox released a new feature for Xbox Insider in the skip ahead ring today. That allows them to filter out messages, from friends and random Xbox gamers, you can read or watch Major Nelson explain the new feature

    here
    .

    What is your opinion about the new feature? Would you like to see more options? Do you think Xbox is being overprotective of its users? Would you like to see it on all Xbox apps (Phone and Windows 10)?

    Personally I think it is too protective on all apart from unfiltered it filters out words that are not in the English dictionary such as insta or sc even typo or spelling mistakes.


    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters) [​IMG]



    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Peter R Fleming, Oct 16, 2019
    #1
  2. fuzznut71 Win User

    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

    I like this plan. I have a daughter that plays afew games and it will be a benefit to keep toxic messages out.
  3. playgirlkayls Win User

    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

    It won't matter in this household as none of us use the chat or messaging feature and have filters set up for those that aren't friends. This is a good thing that they're doing though
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

    I think it's a great idea, there are some things I am just not interested in receiving whilst gaming and this will help prevent that.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

    they will continue to put in ways to protect users from others but they do not serve or are poorly implemented (we want free expression)
  6. Koods Win User

    New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

    For me it won't count for much - I don't use messaging much on Xbox and would likely have an approved list anyway, but it might help make life a little easier on those who definitely don't want to be subject to some of the more industrial language which
    unfortunately still prevails on Xbox. Blocking & muting as a reactionary thing is good but the ability to block that before it happens is a great idea!
Thema:

New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters)

Loading...
  1. New feature: Message Safety (Xbox Text Filters) - Similar Threads - feature Message Safety

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on...: Why on Forza 5 I get a error message saying this feature has been temporarily disabled on backstage ce2d8d22-7333-48b3-9f1f-4547f9097592
  9. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

    in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  10. XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11: XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11 I have done everything I've read on here to keep messages from popping up. Now there is no message, just a coupled...