New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

Discus and support New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dull_Space_1056, Sep 15, 2026.

  1. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.


    I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be exceptional. The game library is impressive and runs very smoothly.

    To improve the experience further, I recommend introducing an expanded ad-tier system for premium or paid titles (such as Palworld. For example, users could watch a set number of advertisements—such as five to ten—to earn one hour of playtime for a specific paid game. Once the hour ends, the user could watch the ads again to continue playing.)

    This addition would greatly benefit players who lack high-end hardware or the budget to purchase premium titles, while significantly increasing ad revenue and active concurrent user engagement on the platform.

    submitted by /u/Dull_Space_1056
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dull_Space_1056, Sep 15, 2026
    #1
  2. Gullen-4ED5F6E6-9409 Win User

    Deadlight Review

    IGN gave it a good review claiming a solid 5 hours of gameplay.

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OqR5Y42aONo]
  3. Naffry Win User

    Game of Thrones

    New combat gameplay and plot trailer.

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ti0SeYaUU&feature=relmfu]
  4. zeroice007 Win User

    Comparison

    COD for the immersion and gameplay

    Battlefield for the added features..
  5. Arkham99 Win User

    Mr. Freeze DLC April 22nd

    Here's some gameplay footage of the new DLC

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hmLCRMbHe5w

    The new suit looks like fun...:)
  6. jEBEDIAH bEANZ Win User

    343 Confirmed The Forerunners Are The Enemy In Halo 4

    [view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcSBOrG5RW8&feature=youtu.be]]

    new gameplay with new enemys and wow this game is going to get exciting on legendary.
Thema:

New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

Loading...
  1. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature. - Similar Threads - feature hour gameplay

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  8. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  9. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...
  10. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...