New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

Discus and support New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FreakEkyth, Oct 2, 2026 at 6:02 PM.

  1. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything


    I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted.
    Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out and I can't do anything

    Edit: I found the fix myself, I have a browser extention "I don't care about cookies" which usually declines all cookie request without em having to see them. I had to whitelist the site.

    submitted by /u/FreakEkyth
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FreakEkyth, Oct 2, 2026 at 6:02 PM
    #1
  2. RobertNelsen666 Win User

    Network Test says all services are good. Everything good, yet still can't launch any games downloaded.

    Same issue.

    This is ridiculous.

    Thank you cloud, can't play anything.
  3. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    xbox one will be sweet awesome for everybody.

    because of the fact that in order for the drivatars to be there they are dependant upon the cloud and if your ping goes to 150 or higher you will start to experience lag. When you experience lag just take any multiplayer game as an example you get delayed
    response to actions on screen. Rubberbanding and teleportation are common occurances to this problem as well as lag between interactions
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

    achievements

    can be frustrating for sure, but it is all part of the experience and interaction, you never know might meet sone new cool people!
  5. mgzin66 Win User

    Phil Harrison's exclusive Xbox One presentation LIVE 15 MINUTES (Currently) 6:45AM EST

    @VG The cloud will be on launch but in a very limited capacity as stated by MS themselves. And the MS Cloud will not be without latency issues either.

    -

    I find it funny how people don't understand that.

    -

    I can't remember where I read it but using CoD as an example..."the cloud will get rid of host migration, but users can still experience lag due to latency issues"
  6. SwissTheEngine Win User

    Xbox ones "infinite cloud power" can track 330,000 asteroids in space.

    @ragingpawner

    Compressed video stream is LESS bandwith intensive?! You have no clue and i am not in the business of educating you.

    it is latency intensive but it is the same between the two since both need the same refresh rate with your controller.

    Anyway... obviously anything you will interact with cannot be offloaded but i they have an intelligent way of offloading anything that you have a chance to interact with then they have a winner. Take the asteroids example they showed... as long as the asteroids
    that are close enough to interact with are calculated on the box itself then you would have an awesome experience no 10K PC could provide you.
Thema:

New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

Loading...
  1. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything - Similar Threads - Experience Cloud issue

  2. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Personalize Your Experience with New Color Options, Controller...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people...
  5. Full screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Full screen experience and windows desktop options not showing while in desktop mode in the...: not sure what I did when I was tweaking around in my settings or if it’s a bug but can someone help the pictures shows the best way I can explain it sorry submitted by /u/Gowash302 [link]...
  6. Xbox full screen experience on pc

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox full screen experience on pc: I have a doubt about the FSE on PC. I tried to activate it on my desktop with two monitors connected and obviously (as I imagined) the second monitor is totally obscured. Is there no way to use it...
  7. There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the Desktop PC

    in XboX Insiders
    There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the Desktop PC: (Feature available from "windows insider - PC gaming" and I'm using from "xbox insider hub - PC gaming" so I don't think I'm going against rule 4, in case excuse me and tell me where I should...
  8. There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the PC

    in XboX Insiders
    There is no option for the "Xbox Full Screen Experience" when starting the PC: Hi everyone, In Setting - Gaming - Full screen experience I have "Xbox Full Screen Experience" and "Show accessibility control hints in Task View" but I don't have the option to set "enter full...
  9. Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility Feedback on the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience: Basic Touchscreen...: Hi Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xbox Insider team, I’d like to share some feedback I’ve been consistently raising since the early days of Xbox Cloud Gaming, especially in response to the January 26, 2026...
  10. Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Try the New Xbox Cloud Gaming Web Experience — Now in Public Preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]