New emoji style in 2202 dashboard update

Discus and support New emoji style in 2202 dashboard update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft has updated the emoji in the emoji picker in the newest Alpha Skip-Ahead 2202 dashboard to the Windows 11 style. A little bit too pink and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McLustig, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/McLustig
    /u/McLustig Guest

Microsoft has updated the emoji in the emoji picker in the newest Alpha Skip-Ahead 2202 dashboard to the Windows 11 style. A little bit too pink and purple for my taste but nice to see some consistency.

submitted by /u/McLustig
    [link] [comments]

/u/McLustig, Nov 18, 2021
  2. CaseyRedDragon Win User

Massive LIVE Update

Wikipedia says it "added new dashboard style, other security updates. Anti-Piracy 3.0, XGD 4.5 Challenge responses has been updated"
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

E71 error

Did you recenlty try to update your dashboard?

Did you already have the "new" NXE dash? (Metro style?)
  4. Kevinator25 Win User

E71 error

I don't think I downloaded any updates for the dashboard (I have the Metro style dashboard, by the way)
  5. etphoto Win User

AOE IV won't update

Didn't work. It gets to 100% and then I get an error message (probably when it gets to installing the latest update). Doing more research, I discovered my latest Windows 11 updates failed to install as well. (Cumulative Update 2202-07 (KB5015882) ). I am going to just wait until Tuesday to see if MS has a fix and new update comes out. Thanks for trying anyways.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

That sounds like the new style dashboard. Just scroll down a bit. the next dashboard should give you the option below.
Thema:

1. New emoji style in 2202 dashboard update - Similar Threads - emoji style 2202

2. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  3. Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Red Heart emojis stuck as White?: As question states. Solution required - and NO, holding in the "A" button doesn't work. c380b535-fb9c-470b-86dc-609ead41de5b
  4. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...: I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6
  5. Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did xbox ban my account for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one?: I received a ban for using a poop emoji on a post that was directed to no one. Why would they have a emoji if we can't use it? Why not remove it. This is one of the main reasons why Playstation is...
  6. I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for texting "ball hogs" using the Xbox supplied emoji "ball s" why is that...: I got banned for calling someone a ball hog and Xbox won't overturn it. Please tell me what I did wrong? They wouldn't pass the bank we lost the game for to no team play abs I text him ball hog....
  7. Black Flag Emoji (& Country Regional Codes) displaying instead of Country Flag Emoji

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black Flag Emoji (& Country Regional Codes) displaying instead of Country Flag Emoji: HI EVERYONE, Firstly, I apologize that this may be in the wrong category. I just didn't know what category this would actually fall under. I am trying to add the Scottish flag EMOJI to part of...
  8. How do I get rid of the emoji keyboard for Xbox one s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the emoji keyboard for Xbox one s?: I’m tired of seeing all the emojis when I’m texting my friends online. I just want to click rt twice not 3 times. ae1960ca-e3bb-4bc0-a431-305862797ce6
  9. Adding Emoji button to Xbox keyboard???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Emoji button to Xbox keyboard???: This ones for Microsoft??? Hi, don't you think it would be a great idea to add an Emoji button to Xbox keyboard just like you have on Windows 10??? I have so many friends that want to use this...
  10. Rare Emoji Pictures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Emoji Pictures?: Hey! I have This friend that got a really nice Emoji picture that really want.. But i dont know how to get it.. If you searching it up on YouTube its nothing about it.. Please help! Btw the...