New Digital Direct Option, Option not there

Discus and support New Digital Direct Option, Option not there in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I clicked the "Decide Later" Button [img] The Website tell me I could use two Option to Redeem the Code later, but the options are not there!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fiSh321, Jun 9, 2020.

  1. fiSh321
    fiSh321 Guest

    New Digital Direct Option, Option not there


    I clicked the "Decide Later" Button


    New Digital Direct Option, Option not there [​IMG]


    The Website
    tell me I could use two Option to Redeem the Code later, but the options are not there!


    New Digital Direct Option, Option not there [​IMG]



    New Digital Direct Option, Option not there [​IMG]


    :)
     
    fiSh321, Jun 9, 2020
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    New Digital Direct Option, Option not there

    Hello so are these photos from your actual account?? I see the decide later if it is...have you tried to highlight it to select it??
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 bundle no game code?

  4. idlehands99 Win User

    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

    I have a similar problem. I did not redeem the digital direct content at setup. The 'Included with this Xbox' option does not appear in Settings. I am certain the option was there yesterday. I have tried removing and re-adding my profile, restarting and
    resetting the xbox.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    Microsoft purchases

    If you buy direct from microsoftstore.com you have options for both, if you buy digital you'll get an email with a redeemable code or if you buy physical it will be shipped to the address you provide. If you buy from the marketplace on the Xbox it's always
    digital.
  6. AZTECDEMON Win User

    Can't redeem code

    Theres no 8 digit code for the error.Heres what the error reads

    This payment option can't be used for this purchase.Please select a different payment option or add a new one.
Thema:

New Digital Direct Option, Option not there

Loading...
  1. New Digital Direct Option, Option not there - Similar Threads - Digital Direct Option

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...