New Digital Direct Option, Option not there

Discus and support New Digital Direct Option, Option not there in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I clicked the "Decide Later" Button [img] The Website tell me I could use two Option to Redeem the Code later, but the options are not there!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fiSh321, Jun 9, 2020.

1. fiSh321
    fiSh321 Guest

I clicked the "Decide Later" Button

New Digital Direct Option, Option not there [​IMG]

The Website
    tell me I could use two Option to Redeem the Code later, but the options are not there!

:)

fiSh321, Jun 9, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello so are these photos from your actual account?? I see the decide later if it is...have you tried to highlight it to select it??
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 bundle no game code?

4. idlehands99 Win User

Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

I have a similar problem. I did not redeem the digital direct content at setup. The 'Included with this Xbox' option does not appear in Settings. I am certain the option was there yesterday. I have tried removing and re-adding my profile, restarting and
    resetting the xbox.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Microsoft purchases

If you buy direct from microsoftstore.com you have options for both, if you buy digital you'll get an email with a redeemable code or if you buy physical it will be shipped to the address you provide. If you buy from the marketplace on the Xbox it's always
    digital.
  6. AZTECDEMON Win User

Can't redeem code

Theres no 8 digit code for the error.Heres what the error reads

This payment option can't be used for this purchase.Please select a different payment option or add a new one.
Thema:

1. New Digital Direct Option, Option not there - Similar Threads - Digital Direct Option

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  8. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  9. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  10. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...