New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha)

Discus and support New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders: did you notice this new feature in the latest build? Whether you just prefer them somewhere else or often find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/neonepiphany, Jan 23, 2020.

1. New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha)

Hey Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders: did you notice this new feature in the latest build? Whether you just prefer them somewhere else or often find your in-game subtitles getting covered up, you can now set your default notification popup location. Games can still override this location while they are active, as they could before. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!

submitted by /u/neonepiphany
    [link] [comments]

/u/neonepiphany, Jan 23, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha)

1. New default notification position setting (Alpha, Skip Ahead Alpha) - Similar Threads - default notification position

2. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  3. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller switching to default profile on its own: My elite 2 controller has suddenly started doing this weird thing where the bumpers and profile switching button will stop working for a few seconds (weirdly other buttons still work), the...
  6. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  7. My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skin keeps reverting to the default "steve" skin: I can't figure out how to fix this, I've gone into the skin settings multiple times, tried looking it up online, and nothing I can find works. A few times restarting the game or even restarting my...
  8. I'm missing the default game download location button.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm...
  9. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  10. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...