new dashboard

Discus and support new dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the new dashboard update on the store there doesn't seem to be a way to read game reviews,and it now takes more clicks of the buttons to find what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisjefferson2, Aug 27, 2020.

  1. new dashboard


    With the new dashboard update on the store there doesn't seem to be a way to read game reviews,and it now takes more clicks of the buttons to find what your looking for,please stop with the needless changes to dashboards and get to grips with the state of
    all the broken games that you allow to be released in an unfinished state,assetto corsa compitizione to name one but there are many more.SO Please Fix What really needs fixing and leave the other stuff alone,you heard the saying "if it ain't broke don't fix
    it".thanks

    :)
     
    chrisjefferson2, Aug 27, 2020
    #1
  2. UnchargedTerror Win User

    New Dashboard

    i heard it was november 15th
  3. KLRSKIR Win User

    The New Dashboard?

  4. XX CROWBAR XX Win User

    The New Dashboard?

    ^ I thought I read somewhere that youtube wouldnt come with the update but will show up later this month?
  5. Kibbs09 Win User

    The New Dashboard?

    I thought it was coming out December 4th. (Today)
  6. FiberOptics RLD Win User

    New Dashboard

    the update is in affect right now.
Thema:

new dashboard

Loading...
  1. new dashboard - Similar Threads - dashboard

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  4. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  5. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  7. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...
  8. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  9. Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin)

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin): Estou enfrentando um problema na Dashboard do Xbox relacionado à fixação de itens (pins). Ao tentar fixar um jogo ou aplicativo na tela inicial, o item não está sendo posicionado corretamente no...
  10. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...