New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Discus and support New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019.

  1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)


    Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard. The new dashboard only had one screen without being able to move using LB & RB for the following: Game Pass, Mixer, Community, Store. The new dashboard didn't have that instead small boxes that composed of those 4. I honestly did NOT like the new dashboard. I have a cool custom background on my xbox dashboard and prefer being able to see it compared to the new dashboard layout. Not sure if this is a bug or not but I got the old dashboard back, and I'm completely fine with that! Felt like reporting that here, if having the same problem please share below! Again I'm in the Delta ring!

    submitted by /u/zdoginterprise
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/zdoginterprise, Oct 10, 2019
    #1
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

    The home Menu

  3. MajorIris Win User

    Dashboard Update

    You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.
  4. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox preview member

    If you have already asked to be reverted back to the old dashboard it is supposed to take 72 hours for this request to process but with the new dashboard due to launch on the 12th November I can't see the point of wanting to return to the old dashboard.

    As for losing games if you have an external hard drive connected move all of your games and apps to this as it does not get wiped when the console rolls back.
  5. Lucifer6six6 Win User

    Xbox Deleted/Reset Everything

    Thats what happened when you revert back to old dashboard. It even says so.
  6. La Bobo93 Win User

    Random not connecting to live after the new dashboard update.

    There's no problem with our networks or routers or modems or any of that nosense, its the new dashboard.... Microsoft just fix the new dashboard update.... or even better, revert to the old one because this new one sucks anyway in my opinion....
Thema:

New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

Loading...
  1. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring) - Similar Threads - Dashboard Reverted Old

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  4. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  5. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  7. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...
  8. How to choose revert dashboard on xbox one

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to choose revert dashboard on xbox one: I don't care if the console is permanently offline afterwards. I own physical copies of everything I have with few exceptions and those are downloaded and playable. I want to go one or two system...
  9. How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I revert back to the old dashboard?: How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one. submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00 [link] [comments]
  10. How do i revert back to original dashboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i revert back to original dashboard?: I'm aware it's a beta but I'm not enjoying being kicked from games and parties. The font on the dash is also messed up and certain apps won't open. Any idea on how I go back to the original...