New Dashboard Issues

Discus and support New Dashboard Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so last night my Xbox one s updated with the new dashboard. Ever since then, the dashboard has not worked properly at all. There is an arrow at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jmaddox317, Oct 18, 2017.

1. jmaddox317
    jmaddox317 Guest

New Dashboard Issues

so last night my Xbox one s updated with the new dashboard. Ever since then, the dashboard has not worked properly at all. There is an arrow at the bottom, where you're meant to be able to scroll down to view Pins and Boxes etc etc. However, if i try to
    scroll down any further than my recent apps, it just jumps back up to the very top where Home and Store etc are.

Is there a reason it isn't scrolling down at all? Is there a way to fix this issue? It's rather irritating.

:)

jmaddox317, Oct 18, 2017
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    New Dashboard issues (preview member)

both triggers +y to refresh your dash. Log out of your account sign in to another account the hard reboot. Once u reboot log into your regular account. This should force the Xbox to refresh the Xbox live data that has become stale. If it does not report the bug to the Xbox team.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 18, 2017
  3. NeXuS BaNaNi
    NeXuS BaNaNi Guest
    New Dashboard Issues (Preview)

Hey guys,

since i got the new dashboard, i get a lot of disconnections from any party chat i am in. i can't even enjoy my new games like guitar hero live or halo 5 because i get disconnected after 3 or 5 minutes...

is it possible to install the old xbox one dashboard? the new one with all these disconnections is very annoying and frustrasting..

NeXuS BaNaNi, Oct 18, 2017
  4. New Dashboard Issues

Hey there jmaddox317,

Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    . If not, let's have you try to perform a full

Factory Reset, but make sure to keep your Games & apps. This will refresh the console fully, but you won't need to reinstall any games or apps. You will need to re-sign into any profiles you had on the console again though. That should fix any issues with
    the update.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

New Dashboard Issues

Hey there jmaddox317,

Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    . If not, let's have you try to perform a full

Factory Reset, but make sure to keep your Games & apps. This will refresh the console fully, but you won't need to reinstall any games or apps. You will need to re-sign into any profiles you had on the console again though. That should fix any issues with
    the update.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ngocphi Win User

New Preview Dashboard Issue

While you are waiting for the nxoe you would have enroll change pending
  7. ngocphi Win User

New Preview Dashboard Issue

That could nr the normal security updates

You would have preview status enrolled if you received thr update along with the nxoe you can tell if you got it because it is a major difference between the nxoe and the old dashboard
  8. zeroice007 Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

There are quite a few of tiny bugs popping up, hopefully the next update addresses this. I noticed unusual things happening that didn't happen until the update. Nothing bad but they are noticed.
  9. Lov10sBeauty Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

I haven't been able to use the new dashboard, I don't have that update yet.

In my experience as a member of the insider program, there were several updates constantly and I didn't want to update the console every time I turned it on. so I got out of there
Thema:

New Dashboard Issues

1. New Dashboard Issues - Similar Threads - Dashboard Issues

2. Sound issue on ingame,apps,dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issue on ingame,apps,dashboard: I am having issues on my series X. Been going on for a few weeks but doesn’t seem to be getting better. I use a turtle beach headset, before anyone asks the headset and controller are updated. I...
  3. Xbox Series X dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X dashboard issue: The last 4 days I have been experiencing an issue where the dashboard doesn't seem to be fully booting up. What I mean is that when I power the console on, the dashboard loads but there is no...
  4. Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard: I have an Xbox One that I use infrequently. Yesterday I logged on and it required an update. After updating, when I attempt to navigate the dashboard, I can only scroll one tile down or one tile...
  5. Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...: Why is the streaming worse on series x. I’m running it all on exact same network as I was on one x. It’s happening when I scroll down the home content blocks especially on community tab,when I go...
  6. Dashboard display issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard display issue: So when I turn on my console I can see the notification that I'm signed in and the power dropdown menu but the rest of the screen is completely black. I tried putting a disc in the drive and the...
  7. Xbox 360 dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard issue: so basically... the dashboard in xbox 360 is basically organized like this... "Bing Home Social Games Movies & TV Apps Music Settings'' but why is it when i sign in to xbox live, why is Bing,...
  8. Xbox dashboard issue after switch on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard issue after switch on: As soon as i turn my xbox one console on it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of the dashboard and wont let me navigate away, no matter what direction i use on the controller it...
  9. Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard: The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't receive them on the xbox, but say they can see...
  10. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...