New Dashboard Issues

Discus and support New Dashboard Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so last night my Xbox one s updated with the new dashboard. Ever since then, the dashboard has not worked properly at all. There is an arrow at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jmaddox317, Oct 18, 2017.

1. jmaddox317
    jmaddox317 Guest

New Dashboard Issues

so last night my Xbox one s updated with the new dashboard. Ever since then, the dashboard has not worked properly at all. There is an arrow at the bottom, where you're meant to be able to scroll down to view Pins and Boxes etc etc. However, if i try to
    scroll down any further than my recent apps, it just jumps back up to the very top where Home and Store etc are.

Is there a reason it isn't scrolling down at all? Is there a way to fix this issue? It's rather irritating.

:)

jmaddox317, Oct 18, 2017
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    New Dashboard issues (preview member)

both triggers +y to refresh your dash. Log out of your account sign in to another account the hard reboot. Once u reboot log into your regular account. This should force the Xbox to refresh the Xbox live data that has become stale. If it does not report the bug to the Xbox team.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Oct 18, 2017
  3. NeXuS BaNaNi
    NeXuS BaNaNi Guest
    New Dashboard Issues (Preview)

Hey guys,

since i got the new dashboard, i get a lot of disconnections from any party chat i am in. i can't even enjoy my new games like guitar hero live or halo 5 because i get disconnected after 3 or 5 minutes...

is it possible to install the old xbox one dashboard? the new one with all these disconnections is very annoying and frustrasting..

NeXuS BaNaNi, Oct 18, 2017
  4. New Dashboard Issues

Hey there jmaddox317,

Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    . If not, let's have you try to perform a full

Factory Reset, but make sure to keep your Games & apps. This will refresh the console fully, but you won't need to reinstall any games or apps. You will need to re-sign into any profiles you had on the console again though. That should fix any issues with
    the update.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

New Dashboard Issues

Hey there jmaddox317,

Let's have you try to Power Cycle the console and see if that helps first.
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    . If not, let's have you try to perform a full

Factory Reset, but make sure to keep your Games & apps. This will refresh the console fully, but you won't need to reinstall any games or apps. You will need to re-sign into any profiles you had on the console again though. That should fix any issues with
    the update.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. ngocphi Win User

New Preview Dashboard Issue

While you are waiting for the nxoe you would have enroll change pending
  7. ngocphi Win User

New Preview Dashboard Issue

That could nr the normal security updates

You would have preview status enrolled if you received thr update along with the nxoe you can tell if you got it because it is a major difference between the nxoe and the old dashboard
  8. zeroice007 Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

There are quite a few of tiny bugs popping up, hopefully the next update addresses this. I noticed unusual things happening that didn't happen until the update. Nothing bad but they are noticed.
  9. Lov10sBeauty Win User

New Dashboard is causing issues.

I haven't been able to use the new dashboard, I don't have that update yet.

In my experience as a member of the insider program, there were several updates constantly and I didn't want to update the console every time I turned it on. so I got out of there
Thema:

New Dashboard Issues

1. New Dashboard Issues - Similar Threads - Dashboard Issues

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...