New Dashboard in 2023?

Discus and support New Dashboard in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Jacob. I have a question, will xbox get a new dashboard the future of 2023? I would like a little more room to see my dynamic live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Ojinaga, Feb 2, 2023.

1. New Dashboard in 2023?

Hello, my name is Jacob. I have a question, will xbox get a new dashboard the future of 2023? I would like a little more room to see my dynamic live background on my series x. I hope xbox will add a background music in the main menu something that sounds majestic.

-Thanks

:)

Jacob Ojinaga, Feb 2, 2023
  2. rickywilliams_02 Win User

ask

will new features be for public of new dashboard for xbox in 2023
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

New Dashboard in 2023?

they will optimise the dash for the best way to show ads. they don't care about you seeing your background.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

New Dashboard in 2023?

Hello Jacob!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Sadly we do not have any information when it comes to potential releases or those future updates :(

You can use the link below for future developments as they are released.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  5. WattyNuela Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

Hello TRIBALKNIVES, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Microsoft recently released a new update for all the Xbox consoles. This update includes a redesign for the dashboard.

You can review the full announcement here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-...

I know this change can be disruptive to some players, however, it is not possible to rollback Xbox updates.
  6. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I red your reply Arutro but i am saying about the new call of duty mw3 released in 2023. Or say warzone 2023 or warzone 3
Thema:

New Dashboard in 2023?

1. New Dashboard in 2023? - Similar Threads - Dashboard 2023

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Need Help with xbox new 2023 dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with xbox new 2023 dashboard: I have joined xbox insider on my xbox series x and joined the update preview thing but the dashboard wont pop up for me, but when I tried on my old xbox (og xbox one) it works just fine for it,...
  8. 2023 New Xbox Insider Omega update for new dashboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    2023 New Xbox Insider Omega update for new dashboard problem: So I’ve recently updated my Xbox with the omega option on the Xbox insiders hub app, I’ve been on the program for over 1 year and 11 months and I am level 3 on it, however once the update finished...
  9. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...
  10. how do i get the new 2023 dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    how do i get the new 2023 dashboard?: how do i get it? submitted by /u/Training-Round-52 [link] [comments]