New dashboard/home update sucks!

Discus and support New dashboard/home update sucks! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why, why, why, why? So lame....I can't see any of my background, the option for transparent tiles is pointless now. Fix it! Up and down scrolling,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YOESH, Mar 1, 2020.

1. YOESH
    YOESH Guest

Why, why, why, why? So lame....I can't see any of my background, the option for transparent tiles is pointless now. Fix it! Up and down scrolling, you've got to be kidding me. STOP changing things that don't need to be changed.

:)

YOESH, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

So many complaints about this dashboard. I hated it until my 360 dashboard nostalgia kicked in.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

I like a new dashboard, simple and fast, but in games and apps, updates a ready to install games couldn't be changed, I liked the previous one..
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

They keep updating the dashboard to try and make it more slick so it makes the console all the more faster. I've had the dashboard for about a month or two thanks to the insider program and I actually like it. Making everything is one screen is way better.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

For now I had no problem with the new dash. Switching scrolling from horizontal to vertical has made things simpler and easily accessible. And get ready because more changes are going to happen.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

I like the new dashboard but it would be cool to see your background more. On the other hand, the console's main purpose is for playing games, not showing background pictures.
Thema:

1. New dashboard/home update sucks! - Similar Threads - dashboard home update

2. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  3. How to pin apps on the new xbox dashboard on the xbox home?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to pin apps on the new xbox dashboard on the xbox home?: Can you help me please to solve this problem on the new xbox dashboard on the solution thank you? 1400fb13-012e-46b7-912f-88462ae1c5cb
  4. The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen: In the title. Ive been a customer for 12 years, have you not taken enough of my money? I'm thinking I should cancel game pass just to get the tile off my home screen. There's a question, if I...
  5. I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard: I cant get the new Home Screen dashboard. I’ve tried looking at updates in my settings and it took me straight to Xbox help for some reason when I clicked what’s new. I’ve also tried hitting...
  6. Is there a way to go back to the old Xbox home dashboard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to go back to the old Xbox home dashboard?: So the Xbox home page dashboard updated today and it is absolutely horrible. It’s over cluttered and filled with mostly cards that I have no desire to see. I used to have two groups for games and...
  7. Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    Problema con la actualización del home dashboard/problem with the home dashboard update: Español: Hola,soy ElTajarinas estoy teniendo un problema con la actualización del home Dashboard,esta no aparece, soy del círculo beta y todavia mi xbox series s no se actualiza, mientras que mi...
  8. Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising

in XboX Insiders
    Survey for Home Dashboard Advertising: Hey everyone, please check Xbox Insider Hub and complete the survey regarding the home dashboard, there is a question that asks if the latest dashboard feels like an advertisement, do everyone a...
  9. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...
  10. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...