New dashboard for other rings???

Discus and support New dashboard for other rings??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has there been any mention when other rings will get this new dashboard? I want to see how it is but don’t want to jump back to alpha to get it. Series... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/accursedvenom, Nov 28, 2022.

1. New dashboard for other rings???

Has there been any mention when other rings will get this new dashboard? I want to see how it is but don’t want to jump back to alpha to get it. Series X is currently on beta while One and One X are on delta or omega. Ignore the extra question marks. Had to make the 32 character title.

submitted by /u/accursedvenom
    [link] [comments]

/u/accursedvenom, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

The home Menu

A new Dashboard is Incoming the next monts. The Alpla Beta Ring get a new Update
  3. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

5. Sakho l 3 l Win User

Dashboard problem

so there is no way i can ever use the dashboard then on my new account?

not even if i ring up xbox support or something and ask them if they could change it or anything?
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

I had the new dashboard. Underneath the large box that shows the last game/app you used there used to be another box with those 4 items in, now all it shows is my games and apps. I hope that makes more sense
    That is Group B of the new Dashboard experiment that I thought was only on Insider rings at this present moment. The dashboard with the 4 items together is Group A and the original Dashboard is Group C, the control group.

Group B is the favourite as you can arrange the Dashboard to your own preferences.
Thema:

New dashboard for other rings???

1. New dashboard for other rings??? - Similar Threads - dashboard rings

2. Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring has New Dashboard but Beta doesn't huh?: I have my Xbox one X on Delta Ring and my Xbox Series X is on Beta Ring. The new dashboard was activated at random for members on Beta Ring but the other day on my Xbox One X that's on Delta...
  3. Why 4K dashboard wasn't implemented in Beta Ring, even though it reached the same build as...

in XboX Insiders
    Why 4K dashboard wasn't implemented in Beta Ring, even though it reached the same build as...: No one from staff gave a feedback in the discussion thread about if it was 4K or not. After these days and comparisons with YouTube videos, it's clearly not. Why it wasn't enabled for Beta Ring...
  4. Delta Ring | Dashboard Sluggish After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Ring | Dashboard Sluggish After Update: Is anyone else experiencing any slow down or sluggish behaviour when navigating the dashboard? I have had it happen quite a lot in the past, almost like a memory leak and am normally able to...
  5. How do i unlock alpha ring? / how do i get the new dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i unlock alpha ring? / how do i get the new dashboard?: So i wanted to try out the new dashboard for xbox one and i found out that you have to be in alpha ring to do that, and i have only 3 options: beta, delta, omega. I looked at the official xbox...
  6. New dashboard for beta ring. Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring?...

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard for beta ring. Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring?...: Hi, When will the new interface be available for beta ring? Thank you submitted by /u/Paulo_SSJ [link] [comments]
  7. New dashboard update in beta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard update in beta ring?: Hi, this morning i noticed that some users received the new UX update, even in the beta ring? Sorry for bad english submitted by /u/rioit_ [link] [comments]
  8. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...
  9. Bought a new xbox one s today, and lost the new dashboard. How do I get it back? Which Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought a new xbox one s today, and lost the new dashboard. How do I get it back? Which Ring...: submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...